04 || I Got Laid.....And I Want More

A steady rhythm of soft snores awaken me from my peaceful sleep

A steady rhythm of soft snores awaken me from my peaceful sleep. Except that when I open my eyes, I'm greeted by the largest amount of blonde hair and smooth skin. Lots of skin.

How did I get here?

Oh. Wow.

I. Got. Laid.

Memories flash in and out of my mind as the freaking goddess on my bed tightens her grip around me, giving me enough room to admire her face. Yes. I remember seeing her at Aaron's place.

Oh God. This isn't me. I'm usually careful, and I've never brought a girl home for this. What is wrong with me?

The more I look around the house, the more revelations hit me. Like the ruined pair of black panties sitting on my nightstand. My brain tries to put together what happened last night and miraculously, it does.

I watched her go into the restrooms, and like a creeper, I followed her. I kissed her, and I made Terence drive us home. And then we got here. I vaguely remember her screaming like crazy at the sight of my dick and I remember thrusting in and out of her repeatedly and I wince. I wonder if she can walk today, I freaking wonder. I also remember waking her up in the middle of the night to get her to ride my freaking face. And she tasted oh--so good.

Jesus.

I don't even remember her name.

Way to go Nick.

Sleeping beauty takes now as the perfect time to wake up. She stirs in her sleep until she's face to face with me, then the most beautiful shade of amber eyes greet mine and she yawns. Yeah, it'll probably take her a moment to recover, and remember last night. Sleeping beauty glances at our lying position and grins.

"I didn't realize you loved to cuddle your hook-ups," she sits up and begins looking for her clothes I guess.

"I-- uh," I don't even know where to start with this.

"And you are getting me a new pair of panties," she says and I cover my face with my palm while she begins to get decent.

"Why are you doing that? You literally ripped me off my clothes last night," Now she sounds offended. I'm screwed.

"Um--," I start.

"Brittany," Now she's full on mad, but at least I know her name. I fish out my boxers under the bed while she fumes and dresses. She attempts to dash out of the room but I rush and stop her. "Stop touching me," she spits.

"What? Why are you mad?" I say through my teeth.

"Why I'm I mad? I don't even know why I'm mad so let me go home, it's not like you'd see me again," she attempts to go but this time I stand in her way.

"Look I'm sorry if I upset you, it's just I don't do hook-ups and I'm usually careful and mindful and yesterday was a first for me--,"

"We used condoms, you don't have to worry, I'm not a crazy fan planning to tie you down with a child, if that's what you're thinking," she rambles. "Now can I go home now? You look like you regret everything, last night," she huffs.