10 || Dinner With The Stones?

"Alright, that's it for today!" Liz yells and I jump out of Kenneth's arms

"Alright, that's it for today!" Liz yells and I jump out of Kenneth's arms. Like literally jump out. We've been taking pictures all day, and my legs are worn out.

Nevertheless, Rose will be proud of me. This was our dream....even though we fought a lot. Even though she's not here to do this with me, this makes me feel closer to her somehow.

"You were amazing!" Jodie practically screams in my ear. "I took so many awesome shots," She grins. "And you can hookup with Mr. Whatever-his-name-is, I won't judge you," she smirks.

"His name is Kenneth," I growl. "Have you seen Nick?" I can't believe I'm asking this, but yeah. Kenneth Dane is a popular upcoming model around here, and as much as I'm excited to work with him, my stupid eyes keep looking for Nick.

"Right over there," Jodie points to a side of the photo studio, where Nick, Aaron and another nice guy I just met, Terence are seated, engaged in conversation. "According to one of the staff, he's been looking disturbed ever since the photoshoot started," she says. Did I notice him looking disturbed? Of course I did. And I tried so hard not to look at him because if I did, I'd ruin the photoshoot. And Liz won't pay me. She'd be pissed, and I don't want to piss off my boss.

"That was amazing!" Liz rushes to me, pulling me into a warm hug and filling my nose with her expensive perfume. With a boyfriend like Aaron West, I'm pretty sure it costs more than a thousand dollars. "Your money would be wired to your account tonight," she winks at me then faces Jodie. "I knew you could do it!,"

Liz is filling this place with a ton of oestrogen. From what I've noticed, more then probably seventy-five percent of the staff are young women, with is super cool. Except that some of these young women have been sneaking glances at the hockey players across the room. And a part of me wants to get angry at the way they stare at Nick, but the bigger part of me tells me to brush it off.

It's nothing.

Right?

"So Aaron and I are going to Nick's family house for dinner and Ava, happens to have two vacant seats at the dinning table and she told me to bring anyone," Liz gushes. I know where this is going, and I won't be able to get out. "You know where this is going right? I mean, you're exhausted for today and it's a celebration dinner, and you've got a ton to celebrate,"

Nick's family home. Nick's parents. Celebration dinner. Do I really want to do all that tonight?

"Please, just say yes," She whines and Jodie and I share a look.

"Free food, I'm in!" I say.

"Alright, I'm in," Jodie smiles.

"Okay, great! Nick will drive you guys, and Terence," She walks off.

I'm going to be in a car with a man that has been giving me caveman looks ever since the photoshoot began. I can handle anything, even angry testosterone.