03 || Holy. Freaking. Puck

Nick Stones hasn't gotten his mouth off me ever since he clashed his lips against mine in the restrooms

Nick Stones hasn't gotten his mouth off me ever since he clashed his lips against mine in the restrooms. Yes, his friend had to drive us to his enormous house, where we are now struggling to take each other's clothes off in his driveway.

"Maybe we should go inside," I moan into the kiss and he growls, the bulge in his jeans getting harder and harder by the second. When he hesitates, I raise a brow, "You don't want to go inside? I didn't realize you liked sex out in your driv--,"

"Shut up," he growls, wrapping an arm around my waist and using his other hand to get his key from his pocket.

When he opens the door, I don't have the time to marvel at how gorgeous the house is because he shuts me up with another kiss, kissing away my senses and of course my psyche. He fits his long fingers into my hair, and I palm him through his jeans.

"Do you want this to last?" He groans into the kiss.

"Of course I want it to fucking last," I half moan, half whine.

"Then don't touch me," he kisses my neck and I can hear a hint of laughter in his voice.

"You know that's not possible," I moan when he bites my neck-- and I'm sure he left a scar right there.

"You talk too much," he throws me on his shoulder and next thing I know, we're heading for the master bedroom. Final-fucking-nally.

"One of my many talents," I shoot back and I'm rewarded with a sexy low chuckle. Heat spreads in my core and my body aches to get to the master freaking bedroom. I'm I impatient? Yep. Have I ever been impatient for sex before? Nope. Jodie will definitely be thrilled.

He opens the door to the master bedroom and sets me on my feet. For a moment that seems like hours, he just stares at me. Then he wraps those huge arms of his around me, pulling me closer to him, giving me enough privilege to admire the stubble of hair circling around his chin.

"What is this to you?" He tucks my long hair behind my ear.

Wow. I sure as hell wasn't expecting that. But I might as well answer honestly. Mom used to say that worked.

"Revenge sex," I state plainly, without looking at him of course.

"That's fair," He tilts my head to look at him. I'm legit grateful he doesn't ask about the motherfucker, because that's not what I need to think about right now. Nope, I'm thinking about the sweaty half tipsy hot man standing in front of me.

And just like that, we begin kissing again, teeth clashing and lip biting as we struggle to remove eachother's clothes. The moment I take of his white T-shirt, I'm. So. Fucking. Stunned.

Tattoos.

I know I saw them earlier, peeking through his t-shirt, but this is not what I was expecting. Nick gives off the whole good boy vibe. So why in the ever loving world does he have tremendous art scattered across his chest, back and stomach? I planned on forgetting tonight by dawn, but sweet motherfucking Jesus, I think the universe has different plans for my sanity.