05 || Nope, Not Thinking About The Insane Man Candy

"You lied to me," Are the first words I say to my best friend the moment I spot her doing morning jogs

"You lied to me," Are the first words I say to my best friend the moment I spot her doing morning jogs. My head still hurts from all the alcohol and sex, but I join her anyway.

"I'm going to pretend I know what you're talking about," she sighs as she stops, slumping down on the grass as I join her. It's Saturday morning, and well..... everywhere looks absolutely very Saturday.

"More like who I'm talking about," I groan as she takes her phone out, probably checking the time and her Instagram.

"Stones? You mean the sex wasn't good?" She rolls her eyes at me.

"You told me that he hasn't had sex in a pretty long while,"

"Yes, because that's true,"

"Well, the man that fucked me last night had one hell of a stamina, and that's not the stamina of a guy that hasn't fucked in a pretty long while," I snap.

"Well, before you yell at me..... I also had a really good dick in my pussy last night," she smirks to herself.

"Who was it?" I ask immediately.

"Alex Clayton," she smiles.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You bagged a hockey player too?!" I half-yell.

"Yeah, he gave me his number too, said to call if I wanted to fuck again and he'd be at my doorstep in a heartbeat," she smirks again.

"Proud of you, bitch," I smirk along with her.

"Proud of me too," she pauses, "Now back to your rant,"

"He dealt with my vagina, girl..... I don't think I'll be able to walk perfectly for a while—— and he woke me up in the middle of the night for and I quote mouth watering purposes," And now she's giggling.

"You had amazing sex so what?"

"He forgot my name and he looked disgusted with himself," I grind my teeth furiously.

"Okay maybe he forgot your name, but I don't think he looked disgusted," she tries to convince me.

"So now you're on his side?" I raise a brow.

"You just said he treated your pussy right, of course I'm on his side," she smirks. "hey, did you take pictures to seal your whole revenge sex plan?"

"I did,"

"Great, when are you going to post them?" She pipes up.

"I'm not posting them," I sigh. Yeah, that was the plan. To post them so that Devin will get furious and lose his shit. But.......

"For real?" Her eyes widen. "Seems Boy Scout really got under your skin," she smirks.

"Okay, real talk; the sex was good, really good, like mindblowing good, but no more thinking about the damn good sex or the man candy," I start. "Nick seems like a really private person, there's already pictures of him dancing on the internet, the last thing he needs is a half naked picture of him and the chick he took home last night," I sigh, explaining myself.