09 || It's Just A Photoshoot

The sound of someone wheezing, coughing and gasping for breath wakes me up

The sound of someone wheezing, coughing and gasping for breath wakes me up. My eyes snap open, meeting the darkness. Someone's wheezing, and the woman lying beside is me begging me to get something from the bathroom floor.

"In—ha—ler," She chokes out, pointing to the bathroom door. On instinct, I dash towards the bathroom, looking for the inhaler. My eyes meet small purple cylinder with a rope and I sigh in relief. I rush back to the bed, handing her the inhaler while she does her business. It takes her a while to calm down, before tears roll down her cheeks.

"I hate this," She croaks and I gesture for her to come closer. She doesn't hesitate, she rushes into my arms, her cries toning down by the second. "I hate being that little girl with the asthma," She continues.

"It's okay, hey, go to sleep," I whisper into her ear and she does exactly that. It takes me a long while to sleep, because all I can do is thread my fingers in her hair, whispering that everything will be okay. And I also know that come morning, she'd forget this ever happened. I've only known Brittany for a while, but I know she wouldn't do this with the man she's having crazy sex with.

Morning comes so fast. And just like I said, Brittany isn't in my arms when I wake up. She's far from me. All thanks to this damn king sized bed. Tossing some clothes on, I head downstairs only to fine Liz and Aaron exiting the guest room.  Sweating. Great, now they're having sex in my house. Liz shoots me a shy smile, before disappearing behind Aaron.

"I'd appreciate it if you guys don't get intimate in my house," I tease as we all make our way to the kitchen.

"Says the guy who once jacked off in the bathroom of my guest room," Aaron smirks and Listen gasps. I want to ask him how he knows that, but I keep my mouth shut, preparing some homemade tacos.

Brittany chooses now as the right time to appear, looking all sex crazed with some missing clothes. Aaron's eyes dart to the door. And Brittany's eyes rake all over my body.

"Hey, you again," He smiles at her.

"Hey Brittany," Liz's voice has an edge to it. In the past few months, I've noticed Liz sees through me in a heartbeat. And now I know she has. "Why do you look like that?" She grins.

"Well....um....I.....Gosh," Brittany stammers. I decide to intervene, but Aaron beats me to it.

"You and him, wow....I'm impressed, I never thought anyone could get Nick in bed," Aaron jokes and I shoot a him a look saying, "Shut the hell up!"

"Liz and I are going to head home," Aaron says to no one in particular. Tucking Liz in his arms.

"And Brittany, report to the office in an hour, we've got work to do," Liz tells Brittany, who nods immediately.....with a smile. "Bye Nick," Liz rushes over to kiss my cheek. I don't miss the weird look on Brittany's face as Liz leaves.

We're both quiet for a second, while I head to the fridge to get the cake I baked yesterday.....for myself of course. Gotta be selfish sometimes.

"Ugh!" The silence is interrupted by Hudson, who strolls into the kitchen, grabs a bottle of water and pours the entire thing all over his face and chest.