11 || Goodbye, Mr. Stones

We're a couple of weeks into the summer, and a lot has happened

We're a couple of weeks into the summer, and a lot has happened. I've had to endure the burning sting of watching Brittany and the guy I now know as Kenneth, take pictures together like a couple. Ever since I dived into her pussy, it's almost like she left a mark on my cock. Last week Friday, I did a perfectly good job of hiding how jealous I was, even at Celebration Dinner, I hid my jealousy from her, because as much as I want to be territorial, I can't be. She's not mine. I've never been the hook up kind of guy, I've always been the commitment type, and the thought of Brittany's mouth on my cock makes me want want to throw away my values and just fuck her into oblivion.

"So how do you do it?" Hudson asks Aaron, interrupting my thoughts as well. "Fuck one pussy and never get tired," As the oldest guys on the team, Aaron, Terence and I usually treat Hudson and Alex to dinner, once in a while of course. Here's the best part, Aaron pays the bills.

"It's not about the pussy, dickhead and if you're ever going to talk about my girlfriend, her name is Liz," Aaron growls. "Remember that I'm paying for all the food you're loading in you tank of a stomach," Aaron says and the booth erupts in laughter.

"I'm just saying, I never imagined you being all mushy and one girl," Hudson teases. "I mean, I did the relationship thing in college, and look at me now,"

"Hudson Ace, you are one cocky bastard," Terence groans, covering his face.

"And didn't you say your ex showed up at the party last time?" I raise a brow at him and he turns white. Like literally white.

"And that shuts him up," Alex pipes in and everyone laughs.

"Piece of advice," Aaron faces him. "Never offend women, because when they come back for you, you'd be the one begging,"

"Get out of my head," Hudson growls, leaving the booth.

"Jodie's calling, I'm out," Alex says and I cock a brow at him.

"You dating her?" I ask him.

"The same shit you're doing with her friend," He laughs.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I shake my head.

"Playing dumb doesn't suit you, Stones," He sighs, walking away from the booth.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't here that," Aaron smiles, standing to his feet. "See ya," He says.

"Say hi to Liz for me," I tell him and he nods, walking away.

"I'm just gonna go," Terence teases. "I live with my mom now, if I don't come back she might impose a curfew," He laughs and I nod as he leaves.

Seems I've got nowhere to go. I debate calling Brittany, but I decide against it immediately. No girl likes a clingy man, and if I don't watch it, that's exactly the road I'm threading. And I've been avoiding her since dinner so....yeah, no.