14 || Butterflies, Orgasms and Memories

He wanted to know her name so bad

He wanted to know her name so bad. He'd been shooting glances at her in the halls. He wasn't there in the same grade with her, but he always noticed her. It drove her crazy. Everyone had always noticed her twin sister before her, but he noticed her first. That made her feel special and pretty. She was only nine years old and he was ten. Theirs was a story ended before it ever began. She wouldn't tell him her name, she'd tell him to guess. And if he guessed right, they'd she'd ask the Coach of the senior hockey team for a chance to skate. A one-time chance for them both.

He tried to guess. Names like Alex, Janine, Jennifer, Myla.....but none of them were her name. But then her sister called her name so loud, and the fun was ruined. Rose was different from her, Rose's blonde hair was as bright as the sun. Rose's eyes were grey and Rose didn't have a mole behind her ear. To everyone, Rose was the smart one, the better twin, the intelligent one.

"Lily?" The boy with the sweet voice and beautiful hair had asked.

Nick was still watching us. That was the whole point. When Yvonne pulled me to the dance floor, I got the hint. I wasn't going to agree at first but I wanted to see how he'd look. I wanted to see how bad it'll hurt. And my, from the look on his beautiful face.....it hurt so bad. When the damage was done, I pulled away from Yvonne and I saw him walking in out direction.

I noticed the way he licked his lips when Yvonne nipped my ear and my eyes met his. I could feel his hurt, but even as I could feel it, I wanted it to sink in so bad. I felt my feet drag me into his arms on the dance floor. ZAYN's Like I Would began to play and I swayed my hips, singing along. He just gazed at me while I threw my hands above my head, jerking my hips round and round, back and forth. His eyes lingered on my body, like he wanted more......like he wanted to have me for dinner. Nobody knows this man like I do. I urged him to dance, turning my back for him, grinding my hips into his crotch. His arms wrapped around me and we danced, till the attention of the entire fucking club was on us. This was getting on the internet for sure.

I felt dancing in my stomach and I almost pulled away from his grasp, reminding myself that this was just sex, fun and nothing more. My mind was thrown off balance and my clit throbbed when he whispered the dirtiest things into my ear, thrusting his crotch against my ass.

He....... won't touch like I do

He....... won't love you like I would

He don't know your body, he don't do you right

He won't love you like I would, love you like I would, like I would.

ZAYN's voice filled the bar, and for a split second it was just the two of us. The dancing in my stomach continued and I ignored them as Nick whispered more dirty things. I wanted to tell him how much I loved his dirty mouth but the music was over and we were both breathing heavily. I tried to run away, but he pulled me closer, dropped couple of dollar bills on the table, leading us out of the bar.