Chapter 5

Current age: 7 years old

Izuku's POV

Currently, I'm helping grandma Chiyo (or Recovery Girl) with her groceries, I had met her a few months ago, and I would help her around the house. I saw teenager's take out their phone's and started filming. I rolled my eye's and just waved, "your probably thinking I'm stupid that the grandma I'm helping is undercover, but I know that she is RG". And I swear I saw someone pass out, when I got to grandma Chiyo's place she thanked me, and I was on my way.

I jumped from rooftop to rooftop listening for any sound, suddenly I heard a girl panting. Normal people would think she's just taking a jog. But I know two things,

1 she is not jogging

Two, she is a child.

(I forgot to mention in this book Eri is younger than Zuku by 2 years, so right now she is 5)

I immediately ran to her voice, when I got there I saw a 5-year-old. And a thug chasing her, I quickly checked her info, name Eri age 5 likes nothing fear's Overhaul and people getting hurt for her.

Overhaul the man that is killing me, the man who forced my brother Oliver into working for him. The man I will never forgive, and Eri is scared of him. She shouldn't know him so why, why is she scared? I looked through her memories and my mind went blank, only one thing floating.

I need to save her

I don't really remember what happened, but the next thing I know, the thug was down and Eri was in my arm's. "Are you okay mister?" She asked I took of my mask "I am so sorry you had to go through that" I said and tear's fell down my face. She looked surprised but just hugged me back, "uhh hey, do you want to live with me?" I asked.

-later-

Currently, I am building a house in the middle of the wood's for Eri to live in, I know she is a child, but I could teach her. After all I am the number 1 vigilante in Japan, I taught Eri how to fight I trained her quirk, so she would not lose control and I taught her how to take care of herself.

By the end of the year she had mastered her quirk, she could now rewind food, so she would not run out. She rewound the room, so she didn't have to clean, she could even rewind my injuries.

The week's got longer from the abuse of my 'father' and from Kacchan, there were also limit's to Eri's power. She could not rewind all my scar's, but I am fine with that. I took her to the mall, I took her to the amusement park I took her to the arcade, I took her everywhere my father hadn't. I want her to have a normal childhood.

Not only that, but I am tracking down Overhaul, and he is really tricky, but I acted, and he fell for it. I walked down an alley looking for thug's to get info, when suddenly my Eri alarm I built for her went off. I immediately teleported home, I knew when the alarm go's off, Eri is in danger. When I got there, the house was perfectly fine, that mean's she is outside.

I ran to the river she regularly picks berries from, and saw her basket half filled and dropped. Some part of the trees were reduced to sapling's, meaning she tried to fight back. No no NO! Where is she? Maybe she is just surprising me.

We both know she does not do that

We both know she is kidnapped

We both know she is caught

We both know Overhaul or the heroes took her

We both know you failed to save her

3rd POV

"NO, STOP, PLEASE STOP!!!" Zuku yelled, he fell on his knees, "no please no" he said sobbing. The voice's got louder, the next few days he worked so hard to find Eri that he got a fever. He found out Eraserhead had adopted her, the relief he felt was overwhelming, and then he passed out. When Zuku woke up, he was in his room, he thanked god he didn't pass out somewhere else. He took a bath and changed into his vigilante gear, he had met Eraserhead multiple time's and sometime's nearly slipped a question about Eri also every time they met Eraserhead tried to get him to talk.

End of chap thanks for reading

See ya peep's