Chapter 25

Current age: 15 years old

3rd pov

While all of Japan was silent Izuku was really tired, and apparently when he fainted he was still in mid air. but thankfully Shoto and Bakugo who were both trained by the bean himself teleported directly below Izu and caught him, most particularly they both were having doubt's on their boyfriend's identity.

-later-

When Izu woke up he was in his bed, which made him wonder. For normally he would have been in some random hospital bed, Zuku's question was answered when grandma Chiyo appeared smiling. "What happened?" he asked as he sat up groggily, "you happened dear" grandma Chiyo replied. "Also the media is going crazy" she said sighing, Zuku returned the sigh and fell back asleep. oh god he thought giving in to sleep.

When the tired 15 year old woke up again he was told to bathe and dress, for he had a speech to give. Walking up the podium he was given his speech paper to recite, after reading it once he threw it away saying he did not need it. Izu was ushered to the stack's of microphone's with thousand's of eye's on him, the cleared his throat and began his speech.

"Uhm hello my name is Izuku Midoriya, i am 15 year's old and i stopped an invasion." From a single sentence the crowd went wild, he cleared his throat again and the cheer died down.

"Also i would like to confess that i am the vigilante Charm, i am very sorry for breaking the law but i have some personal reason's for it. And i am now a hero in training at UA but i would like to still do my vigilante work if the law can make an exception." the crowd started whispering and nodding yelling encouragement's, Zu smiled but his face suddenly morphed into the expression of Charm January and fear started spreading faster then a plague.

"but this peace is only temporary, the other world's will invade again maybe not the same world but they certainly will. I do not have much time left till my day's are over, so i will make the most of it. The next invasion will not only hit Japan but the whole world, so it is time to train the next generation of prodigies. Those who have the will to fight for not only our country but the whole world must step up, i don't care if you are quirkless or blind or deaf. As long as you have a will you are able to fight, when i was younger i was dubbed quirkless. And everyone turned their back's on me, so to everyone i want you to know just because someone is quirkless does not mean they arent deadly. There is no such thing as a villainous quirk, my adopted brother. Hitoshi Aizawa has a brilliant quirk but people said it was villainous, so i hope the people who said so rethink their life choice's. I may i give second chance's, third chance's, fourth chance's but i have a limit you know? So don't even try to cross me especially when i have given my mercy multiple time's" Zuku accidentally let a bit of Hunter Tempest slip.

The crowd shivered and Izuku walked away, the next few day's were never peaceful for our green bean protagonist. There was reporter's left and right and the media was crazier then ever, the video of Izuku's speech was viral all over the globe. You could say he was even more Jesus or Einstein or- never mind you get the idea, everyone in the world was preparing for war Izuku had given a specific amount of information to each country person and continent.

The dimension's the world's and the universe's they were dealing with had unlimited possibilities based on their weaknesses, strength's and personalities. There was a bit of consideration but in the end they decided to hold the UA sport festival, and boy was security tight.

Through all of the chaos Izuku became twice as stressed then usual, visiting and training Itsuki and Inko had become a rocky schedule. But Izu being a good parent and child made sure he made time for his son and mother, but due to all the stress he started having panic attack's ever so often. And the one's comforting Izuku mostly his boyfriend's were pulled in and out of Zuku's mindscape, sometime's they saw happy memories but sometime they were tortured by being forced to see their innocent boyfriend's most saddest memories. If Izuku did not learn to control his panic attack's it was only a matter of time before he accidentally play's a memory of Itsuki, and one particular day it the attack was worse then usual.....

End of chap! 

Sorry for the cliffhanger peep's!

Welp

See ya peep's!