Chapter 28

Current age : 16 year's old

3rd pov

In turn's out the Glisixian's were not as naive as the Twilightian's, they knew that the source of information for Earth was Izuku Aizawa/Yamada. So they decided that their first move was to destroy the Earthling's (as they called them) trust in Izuku, after a lot of thought they started casting.

You see the Glisixian's had a secret for being shapeshifter's, so it was easy for them to cast Izuku telling them information. They casted many many many video's and started posting them on Earth, the video's went viral some people did not believe it thinking it was bullshit but the majority of the globe believed in it after all Earth was in a paranoid state of war. Any potential traitor's were kept a high eye on and possibly eliminated, even more so to Izuku since he was the lead of this war.

-one of the most viral video-

There stood Izuku in a dark hood in a unkown alley, but his signiture hair complexion and eye's were 100% identical. There was two more figure's in dark cloak's one probably a female and the other a male they both had silver tail's poking out of their dark hood's as the most common Glisixian trait, "keep up the work they are starting to trust me as their 'public hero' as long as i keep up the act you will have your victory" the imposter Izuku said. The male figure nodded "yes your performance is incredibly believable" he said in a impossibly deep voice, "to bad i had to act a sick helpless child, that was kidnapped" the imposter pouted. "Don't worry once we emerge victorious you will be rewarded handsomely" the female said in a sickly sweet voice, and the imposter smiled wickedly laughing.

-end of the stupid fake video-

In every single video there was a hint's of talk that only Izuku Aizawa/Yamada would have the knowledge of, and slowly people started believing them. All of this was happening while Izuku was in a comatose state, his mom worried day and night and Itsuki tried to heal him.

On the other hand Katsuki and Shoto were trying hard to believe and trust their boyfriend, but there was the additional thought of the possibility that Izuku could be cheating on them with that 'Kai' person.

Speaking of the devil Kaiyo Kaze he had his own major war problem to deal with on his home universe, and had taken a vacation from babysitting and training Itsuki. Eri was also still in vegetative state, and Hitoshi firmly stood in believing Izuku. Aizawa and Yamada also stood firm and tried to tell everyone the video was fake but little to no one believed them, Tenko who was still in Twilight's Claim believed Izuku but could not do anything from his location.

As for the pro hero's many believed the video but the hero's like All Might, Endeavor, Hawks and those who followed Izuku wavered their trust. Old hero's similar to Gran Torino and RG etc also stood firm, but the percentage of people were really little only a mere 0.9% of the people on earth.

To make it short is everywhere you look will be complete utter chaos.

So just imagine being Izuku, he had a rough and tough life for a child. And one day out of the blue his classmate's attack him, he is forced to go him in which he collapse into a coma. After a whole month he wake's up to find that everywhere on earth exept for 0.2% (the number had decreased) people thought him a traitor, did not trust him and wanted to kill him.

What did he do for this to happen?

End of chap

Im just..... sad..... sad for our innocent bean...... i feel horrible.....

Well.... see ya peep's thx for 200 vote's and 6,000 read's