Chapter 37

Current age: nearly 18

3rd pov

And now they felt only 1/100 fraction of his pain yet they were scratching their heart's for even a fraction was unbearable, time went by and on the day of rescue many parent's closed their children's eye's to shield them from the harsh reality in the world.

We all know how it ended, some people broke down crying some people had went through worst and some people did not know how to react. the crowd watched Izuku as his hair turned partly black and his eye's electric icy sky blue ""YOU WILL GET THE PUNISHMENT YOU DESERVE FOR KILLING MY INNOCENT BROTHER! I IZUKU MIDORIYA SON OF THE TWELVE MOON'S AND PRINCE OF THE SIREN SEA CURSE YOU BY THE LAW OF KARMA. I CURSE YOU A LEVEL 9 CURSE" the crowd gasped and people whispered wasnt he quirkless?

And so they watched Izuku get taken to the doctor after a few examination's Izuku was to be confronted of his condition, "I am sorry but you only have sixteen year's left to live, the chemical's in your system is consuming your energy" the nurse said teary eyed and Izuku just sat there blankly and nodded. The crowd gasped again he had been told that he would live a short life and he merely nodded? Izuku walked to his brother's newly made grave unaware of the future eye's that stared at him, he told his deceased brother his condition and announced that he would become the vigilante Charm.

They watched him, his vigilante life for two frickin year's. Waking up at 4 am do his chores go to school only to be bullied go home only to be beaten go to his part time job only to be yelled at and go out at night only to go into battle, this repeated over and over and over again only for it to get harsher every time.

Yet the boy still loved and respected his father, his manager, his school mate's and the villain's out there. The crowd could hear him constantly thinking in his mind that he loved them, he loved the world more then he loved himself. But he did not trust, no never he never trusted anyone only pretended.

The few time's Izuku trusted was when he met Todoroki, and saved him from a muggler. It turn's out that Izuku let the man go since he was only mugging for his sick daughter, Izuku lent the man some money and he was grateful. The duo met daily laughing and joking around, everyone's heart's were lighter when Izuku was with Shoto. Finally one day upon arriving at the sakura tree where Izuku met Shoto everyday, he was ready to confess ready to face his feeling's. And so he waited with a small white ring he had made himself, the ring included a help call button and a infintite number of tiny knives.

And so there he waited and waited and waited wand waited, Izuku waited even til the next day missing his vigilante work yet Todoroki still did not come. He came again hoping Todoroki just missed a day, but this went on for a few day's until he finally gave up and started working hard on his vigilante job. The bad taste of betrayal motivating him kept him going, he saved civilian's hero's and the occasional villain.

And then Bakugo arrived and Izuku accepted him, for an entire year Bakugo protected Izuku but as they say some people never learn. And so Izuku was left again nearly dead but still very much alive, no mother to comfort him no father to be proud of him no friend to talk to and no one to trust and love. There was a beautiful kind of pain, Izuku thought of all the happy time's he was with his blonde mate realizing it was all a lie. His trust issue's only got bigger and althought wounded Izuku fought harder then ever, the crowd wwas traumatized by his quick switch to Hunter Tempest. He took down yakuza's gangleader's and major organization's within 2 week's at extremely young age and injured, the children in the crowd had mostly passed out from the pain and exhaustion Izuku felt.

End of chap

See you in the next peep's!