Chapter 11

I am not dead yet peep's! 

Sorry i had to take a break.

Well then onto the story

Current age: 8 years old

3rd pov

"Well i want to adopt you" Eraserhead shrugged

"Fine but don't expect me stop my vigilante work" Izuku said

"But-" Eraserhead was cut of by Izuku pulling the same knife from his hair and decided to cut his nails with it "detective please elaborate on what i will do if Eraserhead finish's that sentence" he said. "That cute small knife will be your last dinner, also if you threaten him he will pull something less cuter from his hair" the detective said automatically. "Jeez problem child what did you do to the stoic, serious and humourless detective?" Aizawa said laughing "the thing is he is not joking" Izuku said bored "ah uh oh okay" The black haired male said akwardly.

"Well then let us go shall we?" Izuku smiled, and the two adult's nodded. Aizawa and the soon to be Young Aizawa went to the car.

-after the adoption process-

The day's after adoption were more cheerfull for the oldest Aizawa, he still did his vigilante work but after the fight with the pro heroes the public became less supportive of little Izuku Aizawa or Charm. Aizawa had given Izu a middle school and elementry graduation test, and Zuku passed easily with a score of 250 and 180, having graduated middle school Zuku had more time to do his work. And Izuku would crack joke's, smile happy smile's and laugh harder then anyone in the little family.

Overall he sound's like a easy going person but if you look closer he would tense up when you touch him but when he get's hurt he does not even flinch, his skin is alway's cold he never talk's about his past and his nose is constantly twitching like a bunny. Hitoshi and Eri tried getting him to open up but they failed, Shouta and Hizashi tried and failed. So the four of them made it their goal to help Izuku.

One particular day two year's later Eri had met a certain heterochromatic Todoroki at the market, they both bonded over their complain's on why Haikyuu is not popular. They even called eachother nickname's, Todoroki is the classic Kageyama and Eri is Hinata's little sister Natsuo. Eventually Eri invited Todoroki for dinner with her family, she had not told him about her brother's tho.

Izuku's pov

We were waiting for Eri's friend to come for dinner, she did not say much about her friend she just said the friend was me and Hitsohi's age. Heck she did not even let us know her friend's gender saying it was a 'surprise', i rolled my eye's at the thought of the last time she invited a friend over, she had tried to set me up with 6 different guy's and 6 different girl's. I went to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable, iheard the doorbell meh probably Eri's friend none of my business. i heard Eri say "hi Kageyama!" I giggled Eri probably nicknamed her friend that, "great to see you Natsuo! Is this your family?" I heard the voice that had haunted me for 4 year's no it can't be can it? "Yep this is my dad's and my brother's, wait where is bunny? I rolled my eye's at the nickname and forgot about her friend, i opened the door "im here Eri and what did i tell you about calling me tha-" i stopped. Standing before me is the person who left me after his 'serious promise' "Sho?" because standing before me was Shoto Todoroki, "Z-zu?" He asked i felt tear's in my eye's as i backed away "it can't be no NO!" I ran to the window and jumped out as i heard him yell "Izuku!" But i did not care anymore.

Todoroki's pov

"Z-zu?" I asked

I was talking Natsuo when the door of the bathroom opened, revealing a familiar bushy green haired male, "im here Eri and what did i tell you about calling me tha-" he stopped "Sho?" "Z-zu?" I asked "it can't be no NO!" He yelled and backed away tear's spilling "it can't be no NO!" He yelled, he ran to the window and jumped "Izuku!" I yelled but he was already gone. The family glared at me even Natsuo glared, "how exactly do you know my son?" Mr Aizawa asked "i-i-i w-was his f-friend once a-and i sort o-of promised to s-stay with him by a m-m-marriage vow" i stuttered

"WHAT!?" Everyone yelled

Izuku's pov

I just realized that i was still in civillian clothes, so i could not patrol. So i decided to take a trip on memory lane, i walked through a familiar path looking at the green tree's wild flower's and rabbit's jumping around. I realized i had arrived, standing before me is the place i recreated my mindscape into. The familliar sakura tree and the little lake, i climbed up the sakura tree and sat on the branch's. I had met Kachaan here and i told Sho to meet up with me right here, i recalled the time before i had been deemed quirkless. Me and Kachaan would play here everyday talking about heroes and All Might, we were both naive back then we thought we could be heroes.

Now look at us, i have not seen him in 2 year's he is probably at home or playing right now. That's when i heard something move behind the tree, i imediately got into fighting stance forgetting i was on a tree branch. "Whoaah" but thankfully i quickly grabbed a smaller branch, i look to where i heard the movement to see a spiky blond staring wide eyed at me sitting on the branch. "Crap can this day get any worst" i sighed

End of chap

Ooo this is getting spicy

Thanks for reading

Bye peep's!