Chapter 34

Current age : nearly 18

3rd pov

For month's now Izuku travelled around the world's with Katsuno and Shota, laying low and keeping his children safe. He only had 2 year's left before he was gone so he started getting sick a lot more, he had to deal with assasin's daily and he was weaker cause his mind was pregnant with a girl.

So imagine he was pregnant and his health was dropping in a alarming speed, he had to deal with assasin's daily and had to be on the move nearly every hour and he had to make sure his twin's were safe. Look at him seriously, not as a reader who only saw his life. But as him what would you have done? Do you realized exactly how strong he is to be able to survive that far?

But now he had to face the world it was time this game of cat and mouse ended, father time could not wait anymore and it look's like lady luck was never on his side to begin with.

So he called all the warrior's around the world's that wanted him dead to Earth where he will fight the final battle, he arranged the time to be 3 month's from now. So for the next 3 month's Izuku taught his children everything he knew, Itsuki was already learning from Hitoshi and was to be sent to fight him too. Izuku told Katsuno and Shota who their father's were showed them picture's, he taught them how to defend themselves and he taught them to work together.

And last but not least he taught them how to be forgiving and caring, and somehow the 1 year old's understood. Izuku devoted his time to teach them all he knew while he could, the little boy's loved their mother a lot but were very much unaware of the battle that was coming at him.

The 3 month's went by in a quick blink of the eye and it was time, Izuku left the boy's sleeping at home since they knew nothing of his whereabout's ofcourse but Zuku knew that they could track his life essence. Smart infant's those two but ofcourse they were taught by the very best.

Izuku arrived at the location, it was a deserted island that was drifting from place to place. Upon arriving the entire island was overflowing with being's from other world's to pro hero's themselves, Izuku quickly hid away from the crowd just to take a breather what surprised Izuku was when Kaiyo appeared right next to Izuku ready to assist him. "What happend to your eye's?!!?!" He asked nearly yelling but Izuku shook his head sadly and told him in code that this was his battle and the faith's have decided to take his soul on this island, and Kaiyo could not do anything about it Kaiyo nodded and hugged his good friend with silent tear's flowing down his cheek's and dissappeared. Izuku sighed and came out of his hiding spot and all eyes were on him, looming eye's of hate and disgust were all on him.

"Let's get this over with shall we?" Zuku said and charged into battle

End of chap

Sorry it's short

See you in the next