Chapter 38

We just hit 10k read's peep's!!! Thanks yall! :D

Now onto the story

Current age: nearly 18 (still)

3rd pov (as usual)

Izuku saved Hitoshi and got him adoptive parent's, and he met Eri running, scared and abused just like him. He took her under his wing raised her taught her and cared for her basically trying to give Eri a normal childhood he did not have, and when she disappeared the worry almost killed him.

It seemed that Izuku was constantly tripping between the line of life and death, and then the incident with Kamui Wood's appeared the voice got louder then ever calling him villain worthless pathetic and many other word's. Then Izuku had to face his stupid excuse of a father, and so after that Izuku started hacking. He got up and dressed in his vigilante suit and went out for battle, Izuku flew and sang simultaneously.

But the battle was clearly lost and Izuku ran to Aizawa's appartment and passed out, he suddenly had a nightmare of the night of the rescue and he could feel the soul's of the people around him being sucked up into his mind. He watched the seven people react to his memories then they dissappeared to the sakura garden, he woke up to see that the 8 people were still knocked out. So he waited til they woke up, he messed with the detective a bit just to make the poor stressed man feel lighter.

After that he bought a house to live in, he had made money as a broker it is his part time job so he was pretty well off.

Izuku reunited with Shoto spied on his brother and healed All Might, then Athena appeared and gave him the gift. He had a gained another boyfriend and thankfully their rough night was skipped, he confronted Endeavor fought Overhaul escaped his birthday and was given a painless birth.

Todoroki and Bakugo were sobbing they had become father's, Izuku met his mother again he tricked and pranked class 1a and the UA examies. He saved Earth from the first Twilightian invasion and helped prepare for war, then war came and he fought too he kept fighting even when his leg's were broken still fighting when he punctured his lung's. Then there was a truce and celebration's but hurray hurray there was yet another war right after, and then he was deemed a traitor.

He escaped his classmate's attack's and went into a coma only to wake up and have nearly everyone against him, his adopted family in a coma cause of him and his adoptive brother nearly killed. The crowd's emotion's were in shambles everyone was screaming and clawing their heart's the children had woken up due to the intense pain, even the major god's and goddesess were sent whimpering banging their head's occasionally.

Izuku with hope's so high that he did not doubt it at all, but when he found them they were drunk and after delivering them home he was tired. But his hope was still up high, so he visited again.

When he arrived they were apparently asleep, he teleported both boy's on top of the kitchen counter and they jolted awake. Bakugo looked around his surrounding's and was about to go back to sleep when he looked directly at Izuku, "What the hell are you doing here you traitor!" He screamed at the smaller boy. "well i bought this house what right do you have?" The latter asked, Todoroki who forgot about Izu's 'betrayal' looked at him in daze "snuggies pwease" the candy cane haired boy said signaling Zuku to come.

Izuku started walking toward's the dual haired koala before Todoroki finally snapped out of his daze and leaped backward's by instinct, and apparently he hit his head on the cold stove and was out like light.

The crowd had a sudden urge to facepalm as they heard what Izu's voice "this was the great Shoto Todoroki son of Endeavor and UA power house? Seriously? Goodness!" He said in the crowd Todoroki turned red in embarrassment. Bakugo looked at Zuku like he grew a second pair of leg's, "ah i guess i said that out loud did i? Welp" he isghed and put a serious face on. "So do you remember what you said yesterday?" The greenie asked the blonde, "why should i tell you!? Useless stupid bitch!" The taller male screamed.

A sharp pain pierced the heart of the crowd, there was a small voice the crowd heard saying the blonde meant it but it was small so they ignored it. "Fine then, but i want to know from your mouth not your memories what exactly do you think of me?" The smaller asked curiously with his hope's still built up high, apparently the koala who had hit his head on the stove decided it was the best time to wake up. Taking in the koala's surroundng's he got into fighting stance, "a sly stupid traitor to Earth, a useless nobody that decided to play hero, a heartless villain and a ex boyfriend i wish i never dated" Bakugo snarled.

And nearly everyone in the mindscape was sent screaming banging their head's trying to make the pain go away, if the fraction was not smaller then the rest for children old people and people with disablities they would have been dead from the pain. The man who caused this himself was going mad trying to kill himself so the pain and guilt would go away, but there was still hope built in Izuku's heart. The hetreochromtic looked at Izuku "i hate you" he said simply, "Sho look i-" Izu was cut off by an angry koala "I DON'T CARE! YOU CHEATED AND YOU BETRAYED THE PLANET!" He yelled and the crowd felt like it was raining knive's and rock's "Let me explain! I-" and the poor teen was cut off again "SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR EXCUSE'S DEKU YOU USELESS QUIRKLESS FAGGOT!! I HATE YOU I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" Bakugo yelled. The crowd fell and Izuku's voice filled the room 'he said it, he said Deku he also said 'that'' and Izu's had a flash back.

His father when he found Izu was quirkless, "nothing more then a useless quirkless faggot!" Then it went to elementry people whispered "eewww is that the quirkless kid? Stay clear of him! You might get deffected like him!" And it turned to middle school "go take a swn dive of the roof and pray you have a quirk in your next life you useless quirkless faggot!" The younger version of the blonde yelled. Izuku wanted to cry scream and claw his heart out but suddenly everything went numb, and Izuku's eye's turned completely shineless and sparkless. Izuku bowed down "i am sorry for wasting your time sir i will take my leave then" the smallest said to the taller male's with a silent look of horror on their face's, and there was a piercing pain in the crowd's head.

End of chap

See you in the next