Chapter 22

Current age: 15 years old

3rd pov

The first is the persona he was born with the bubbly canon Izuku personality, the smiling, fanboy, nervous, polite, kind, determind and nice persona.

The second persona was his vigilante persona, the fake smile that gave hope to to other's but not happiness to him, cold, distant, serious and stoic personality.

The last....... the third persona......... is someone you don't want to meet.

Each persona has a name the one he was born with was ofcourse named Izuku Midoriya, the second one is his guardian's true nature. Charm January, and the third is Hunter Tempest.

Developed from half a year of torture more extreme then the torture for a prisoner of war, from betrayal of his father, heroes, his love, his friend's the whole world. From discrimination, bullying, broken dream's and scar's that will never heal. From the burden of knowing he will never save everyone, the burden of knowing he will never be enough, the burden of accepting and facing reality, the burden of knowing his time and life is short.

Yes this personality is someone you never want to meet, this personality has a humourless laugh, a thirst for murder and blood, a crazy hunger for revenge and a hat from the Mad Hatter. A lunatic, the extreme version of Joker, a regretless killer, a murderer without reasoning and both a unpredictable uncontrollable persona.

Intruction's to him

Just take Aizawa without and sleep and coffee for decade, Juuzou Suzuya after his father figure was killed, Hisoka without control, Toga on a killing spree, Karma if someone hurt Nagisa and a hungry Tsukiyama.

Mixed them all up in a pot of evil, sprinkle a little madness. Add two cup's of revenge and you got yourself a Hunter Tempest prototype in a good mood. Hurrah!

Well then back to the story.

As i was saying Mineta could be a good hero with enough physical training, everyone was a bit tired but Mina suggested that the class introduce themselve's. "I will go first, hi! I am Mina Ashido! My quirk is acid! Funfact about me is i can dance!" She said with enthusiasm, (after introductions) Iida raised his hand "what is it?" Aizawa asked "sir there is a student absent today!" Iida said robotically. "Huh? Who? The whole class is here" Aizawa replied tiredly, "But then why is there an empty seat sensei?" Uraraka asked.

Then suddenly before Aizawa could answer the cat started singing low continuing pitch and the cat started floating to the empty seat, the cat landed on the seat and licked his paw meowing. "See? The whole class is here" Aizawa said, "uhh sensei is this student a full cat?" Toru Hagakure asked.

And Aizawa sighed and Bakugo spoke up "oi nerd stop toying with them" he said, "wake up Zu you can't stay like that forever, i want cuddle's" Todoroki said sleepily trying to keep himself awake. "Jeez Sho~" the cat said and transformed into back into a human with pretty green eye's and forest green hair a small structure and a smiling face, he yawned and stretched and walked to the front of the class.

"Hi i my name is Izuku Midoriya! I won't tell you guys's my quirk yet but you are welcome to guess! Funfact about me is i am taken!" He said cheerfully, and Aizawa bonked him upside the hide "owww!" He whined and Aizawa snorted "don't lie problem child" he said and Izuku pouted "fine i am formerly known as Izuku Midoriya, my name is now Izuku Aizawa/Yamada! Any question's?" He asked cheerfully. And allmost eveyone's hand's shot up, Izuku laughed and pointed at Iida

"uhmm you blueberry hair uh oh yeah! Tenya Iida from the Iida family! Your quirk is engine! Quite a nice quirk you have! Younger brother of Ingenium! You really look up to your brother! Ah sorry i ramble a lot! What was your question?" Izuku blurted out.

'How did he-?' everyone thought's were cut of by the brocoli

End of chap thanks for reading!

Bye peep's!