Chapter 9

Current age: 8 years old

3rd pov

"H-he's who-what-wait da heck?" The former Shinso stuttered. "I expected that i mean we were with him before we were sucked up into this uh 'theater of memories'"

Nezu said. "And that is why Nezu is the most intellegent creature by far" Aizawa said, suddenly the environment shifted. Where it used to be a pitch black nothingness with chair's and unseeable projector, was now a small garden with an small lake and a odd sakura tree. For the sakura flower's were the color's of Izuku's hair, grass green.

How odd indeed, but something about the place had a depressing aura to it. For example if you walk to the back side of the green sakura tree all the flower's and leaf's had withered and if you look hard enough the fish in the lake were all skelleton's. And floating with his leg's crossed was Izuku Midoriya himself.

"Soooo i guess you know i am Charm then" Zuku said lazily

Everyone gulped and Eri woke up, "nnnhgghhh uuhh waaaaasss ggowwinngg oonn bwotherrrr" she yawned. Brother?! Everyone thought, "wake up Eri we are in the mindscape" Izu said lazily her eye's widened and she looked around "oh right" and she promptly passed out again. Zuku sighed "don't worry she get's really tired in the mindscape" he said, "are you......... Izuku Midoriya?" Tsukauchi asked. "Yes but you all know me as Charm, detective" Zuku replied, "Midoriya where exactly are we?"

Eraserhead asked "ah we are in my mindscape, all of you have mindscape's but it is part of my quirk that you are able to come here. The mindscape depict's the status of the person's mentality, health, sanity and will. If the person has a strong will they can disguise their mindscape, here is the example." Suddenly the environment shifted again, the sakura tree was withered and dead the lake lost it's blue color and turned swamp green. But most frightening of all was Izuku.

He now had eyebag's and his hair was pitch black to top it all off his eye's were blue. His expression was not the expression of a 8 year old, his expression was the expression worned by a old man or a retired war veteran. The kind of face that has seen war at it's most brutal point and lived to tell the tale, to put it simply it is a expression a child should not have.

And everyone including Nezu was scared shitless.

Izuku laughed long, hollow and humourless the laugh he laughed when Kachaan betrayed him. "Don't be so scared, pffff" he laughed again, "did i mention if the person is insane their will power won't matter anymore?!" He cackled "if the person has incredible will power but is losing his or her sanity the disguise will get weaker"

He grinned a maniac grin "but don't worry this environment is just a disguise" "but anyway's i am waking up so byee" Zuku said.

And everyone was sucked out of the mindscape, "well how was your chat with him?" Zuku asked. His wound's had healed and he was looking through his phone, "him-who-wait isnt he you? Histoshi said confused "i guess he did not tell you did he?" Izuku sighed and everyone looked confused

"i will take that as a no then, well technically what ever he told you about me being him or him being me is a lie. You see uh his name is Charm, that is where i got my vigilante name. I am nicknamed after my guardian's name and he, Charm is my guardian" Izuku explained.

Everyone nodded in understanding, "well since you already know Charm then i can't resist anymore cause i really don't want anyone finding out about Charm, soooo uh you can arrest me and question me. Do whatever the hell you want cause i really don't care" Izu said putting his hand's out.

End of chap thank's for reading

See you lovely peep's