Chapter 40

3rd pov

A full year later people were still grieving, Katsuno and Shota both refused to leave their mother's grave. Which was made of pure white jade, engraved with gold and green emerald's lining the the jade. The green flowers had managed to grow there too, everyday people would pay their respects to the deceased child. The twin's would get food in a form of offering's, a reason the people were thankful of Izuku was that he blessed the sick back to health.

The twin's absolutely didn't want to leave, no matter how much everyone begged. And Itsuki had apparently taken a bad page from his mother and he blamed himself for his mother's death, but back to the main question.

Where had he gone?

On the anniversary of his death everyone was sucked up into the mindscape, everyone was completely clueless on how this happened. But the invisible screen flickered to life, there stood Izuku Midoriya or at least his ghost. He looked beautiful as ever wearing a bright red kimono and diamond studded earring's, and in front of him stood two ladies.

One was old and withered and the other was young and beautiful, the older woman held a full heart symbolizing many many long lives of happiness and the younger maiden held a cornucopia the symbol of everlasting wealth. But behind them was a child bruised battered and shivering holding nothing, before anyone could speak Izuku ran to the child and bent down to the child's line of sight "are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you cold?" The green haired male asked.

The three smiled, "i guess we won't have to say anything" the younger woman said and the other two nodded. "Wait what-?" But before Izu could continue the room brightened and he found himself in another white room, the child from before was now standing in front of him. But now wearing a white chiton, the child's injuries had vanished and he looked very much healthy.

Izuku stared blankly at the small child who looked about 6 year's old, the child smiled "hello Izuku Midoriya you were a kind person in your life, so we decided to give you a test. I see you have exceeded our expectations and now you are given a choice, would you like to be reborn into a wealthy family or live in heaven?" The child asked, "I- i- don't know......... I- don't want to be reborn but I would not like to go to heaven either........... cause I don't think I can help much people with either choice......" Izuku looked down not knowing what to do.

The child smiled again "you have passed the test, so your wish shall be granted. You will live again with the same name as you have now, thank you Izuku Midoriya I hope you live a long life" and everything started glowing white again and tear's ran down Izuku's face at the last minute "thank you so much......" Zuku said and everything went black.

Everyone was stunned, and the dark void they were in shifted into reality. And there stood Izuku Midoriya smiling and very much alive with a baby in his arm's, "did anyone miss me?"

Almost there