Chapter 36

Current age : nearly 18

3rd pov

A special feature of the final memory is that not only that it sucked up the living, it also sucked up the dead and dieties. Also the people in the mindscape will feel the emotion's he felt back then, but for their safety it was only a small fraction.

The crowd were at first astonished at where they were but when they saw their passed love one's they all rejoiced, but Inko Midoriya broke down crying she had always known what would happen but not 2 year's earlier then planned. Eri, Aizawa and Yamada were there and recognizing Inko from Izuku's many memories they rushed to join her. The olympian's saw what was happening and rushed to comfort her with the exception of Zeus, the crowd stared in awe at the glowing dieties. Suddenly a voice boomed

"I trust that none of you will kill these mortal's? For it was not their fault either way they were just scared, today all of you will witness the final memory of Izuku Midoriya and pray that in his funearal he will be mourned. Take caution that everyone in this room will feel the same emotion as Izuku in the memory, but for your safety it was reduced to a 1/100 fraction of what he feel's" the voice said.

The crowd wanted to protest but seeing the glowing olympian's glare at them did not help, the animal's in the mindscape that were sucked up weeped for Izuku had cared for many of them. And in so the screen flickered to life and showed a cute green haired baby giggling rather happily in his mother's arm's, she was still young back then and she smiled softly at her child. At the back of the room a white haired man ran and jumped up and down screaming 'i am a dad! I am a dad!' With a big silly toothy grin on his face, the crowd felt a bit happy since Izuku back then felt that way but dispite that they yelled insult's about Izuku having a happy childhood why did he have to bother other people? 

The olympian's could not do anything against a angry crowd but they tried, everyone watched Izuku take his first step's first yougurt and first everything. The people protested more then ever but when Inko left Izuku there was a pang of sadness in their heart's, some children could not take the sadness and broke down crying. 

Their heart's were finally lifted when Hisashi mentioned ice cream, the two year's were very happy for Izuku but one day after school Izuku asked his father "daddy i really really like Kachaan do you think he will like me back?" Hizashi's face showed visible disgust but the little three year old child brushed it off, finally Hizashi decided to calm down and kneeled down to Izuku's view "Zu do you like boy's?" He asked and Izuku nodded. He clenched his teeth and force a smile "i think he will like you, after all who would not like such a sweet boy?" Hizashi said, Izuku grinned and hugged his father "thank you daddy" Zu said happily but he knew his father did not approve.

On his fourth birthday Izuku woke up extra early and jumped up and down the bed "daddy daddy! Today's my birthday! Wake up daddy!" He screamed happily still jumping Hizashi woke up and smiled "happy birthday Zu!" He said and lifted the four year old up. And on the way to the doctor's office Hisashi bought a ice cream cone for his son, extra minty just how Izuku liked it. 

Upon being diagnosed quirkless there was a hard pang of dissapointment in the crowd's heart's due to Izuku's own emotion back then, and the pain grew and grew as Hisashi yelled insult's at his own blood and sweat. Little did anyone know that in the back of the crowd the white haired man himself was present, with tear's falling down his cheek's. After going to prison he had swored that he would murder he 'useless' son, but actually being put into his son's shoe's made guilt overcome him and he started sobbing quietly muttering 'what have i done? What have i done?'

The memories went on with several day's of abuse, and then he was kidnapped. The crowd watched Izuku with horror as everyday he was nearly killed, Oliver watched his brother sadly he had been sucked up from the afterworld with his other fellow ghost. One time Izuku was so exhausted he passed out but even in a unconscious state he was still beaten, the people who did that stared at themselves in horror they had beaten up a innocent child even unconscious. And now they felt only 1/100 fraction of his pain yet they were scratching their heart's for even a fraction was unbearable, time went by and on the day of rescue many parent's closed their children's eye's to shield them from the harsh reality in the world.

End of chap see you in the next i hope