Chapter 23

Current age: 15 years old

3rd pov

'How did he-?' everyone thought's were cut of by the brocoli

"Oh don't ask i already know what your thinking" he said smiling, then Iida cleared his throat "h'em are you mr Aizawa's son? And why can you not tell us your quirk? I think it is clear that your quirk is some what cat related" he said. "Yes adopted actually, i just can't and nope next!" Izuku said counting with his finger's, and pointing to Kaminari.

"You blond hair uhhh Denki Kaminari, quirk electricity a good quirk when used properly but when used to much it will fry your brain cell's. You also have a crush on- wait what? My brother? Welp new ship then. anyway what was your question?" Izuku rattled, he blinked and blushed "uuuhhmm i-i-i-i uh i-i- never mind" he said still blushing.

Izuku then nodded and pointed at Kirishima "you with the black hair! Uhm oh! Ejiro Kirishima you dyed your hair red to look like the Crimson Riot! Big fan of him are you!? Quirk hardening! The manliest quirk for the manliest man! So what is your question?" Izuku chattered and Kirishima's face brightened "thx man! Oh! And my question! Who is your girlfriend?" Kirishima asked smiling but before Izuku could answer

"it is boyfriend actually" Todoroki said with his eye's closed trying to sleep, "boyfriend's" Bakugo said sympathizing the s. "Yeah yea those two are my chaotic boyfriend's, but on battle we are dubbed "the olympian three". Or in dadzawa's word's 'top three problem child's'" Zuku answered cutely, and everyone awed.

Then Izuku pointed a Mina "you! Pinky! Uhm right! Mina Ashido! Quirk acid! You have a pretty good control of your quirk! Your also a really skilled dancer! Infact your the most famous break dancing tik toker! (Just my bull crap) Alien Queen! What was your question?"

He said showing a tik tok of a pink dancer wearing a pink mask on his phone, when he did everyone faced her shocked and she blushed redder then her skin "how did you know?" She asked "is that your question?" Zuku asked tilting his head "uhh i have two then" she replied. And Izuku nodded "go on then" he said smiling.

"Well the first one is how did you know my secret and second is can you dance or sing?" She promptly asked, "hmmmm i guess it's actually obvious even without my quirk, i mean one your pink two you can dance and three you have the characteristic's of an alien four is you are definately a queen. I can't dance or sing tho" he lied. Mina gushed at being called a queen "thx Izu kun!" She said smiling.

And Aizawa glared at him and Izuku glared back and won, Zuku yawned transforming into a cat and jumped to Todoroki to snuggle with him. The student's awed and everyone was dismissed, and Izuku was carried by Todoroki for the rest of the day.

End of chap

Thx for reading

Sry it is short

Bye peep's