Chapter 33

Thank you for 8k view's!

I promise i will write more for the next week!

I have a week break from finishing my grade!

So remind me to update more! I sorta have a short term memory😅🥲

Current age: 17 year's old

3rd pov

One day Izuku wanted to spy on what his ex's were doing, hoping they were getting along just fine. And surprise surprise he saw them drunk again, he sighed and decided to just put them in bed since they would not remember him anyway. But he let down his guard and soon found out that they had subconsciously put up a anti teleportation barrier he cursed and started unenchant it, he felt movement's behind him and someone particularly a drunk Todoroki pulled him into a kiss.

Izuku tried to push him away but his strenght had already been drained in a early morning battle, so he went with the flow. That was a mistake cause when he woke up he erased his ex's memories and felt it, he was pregnant again.

He sighed but he loved his children dearly so he promised himself he would take care of the child, upon arriving at the base he found it in shamble's everyone was in the secret shelter. Except for his children..........................................................

And his anger flared and he let Hunter Tempest take over, he was informed that they were kidnapped by the Glisixian's.

Izu- Hunter went on a killing spree, killing both the young and old strong and weak.

And within 10 minute's all breathing being's on Glisix Etis were wiped out, but Hunter was not satisfied yet so once he made sure that his children were safe and secure at Jaded Midoriya he went on a rampage. He killed anyone who did any evil in all of the now 49 main world's, and you could say it literally rained blood for a entire month.

But then Kaiyo saved him from his rampage and calmed him down, funnily enough Izuku was not tired but he greived for the death of many that he had caused. When he got home to Jaded Midoriya the place was practically abandoned except for Hitoshi with Zuku's three children, he found out that everyone was scared of him now and went to their home dimension's. He felt broken anyone who had stood by his side until now were now scared of him, he did not blame them for their fear infact he blamed himself.

What seriously broke him was when Itsuki said "i don't want to be with you anymore, you killed so many people it wasnt even their fault! I hate you! I wish you werent my mother!" His son hated him, his son thought him a murderer like everyone else.

Izuku looked at his brother but Toshi just shook his head and opened the dimension gate and took his nephew with him, Izuku was left completely broken his eye's were sparkless shineless dull and black.

Katsuno and Shota did not understand anything yet but they had sensed their mother's pain and hugged Izu's leg's, Izuku picked both children up and started his journey.

Where?

Even he does not know.

End of chap

Thank you for reading

I am sorry it is short

I hope you stay for the next chapter.