Chapter 6

Izuku's current age: still 7 years old (nearly 8)

Aizawa's POV

I need to find Charm, this is what I thought about every day. When I found Eri the other day, I felt she had some sort of connection to Charm, but she said did not know who Charm is. I had a headache, I need to find him, he's just a child. I would not imagine what he's been through to having to go the path of a vigilante, most vigilantes are produced from quirk discrimination, bullying, broken dream's or not enough money to get into hero school.

I myself almost strayed to that path if it were not for Hizashi, he saved me from everything. Furthermore, I sighed and looked at the data I had on Charm.

1 he is a child probably 10-12 judging from his voice

2 he is tiny as a 4-5 year old

He's probably small because of his quirk

3 quirks ; unknown, but it probably has something to do with his size

4 he wished he could go to UA but for some reason can't

5 he is extremely skillful

6 he smiles all the time

(Quick A/n if you are wondering how Aizawa knows this information is because Izuku's mask fell off a few times and in three of those times Aizawa was there. And Izuku was smiling, even though the battles were grim. So yeah, thank you cheokii for the informing me of the error! :D love ya peeps!)

That is all I know from the info I gathered, I banged the table it's not enough.

Izuku's POV

I was taking down a harasser when out of nowhere, Kamui Wood's appeared, and started attacking me. I dodged his attack's, but then I noticed a huge crowd had gathered, and the police were rushing to catch me. So I had no choice but to bonk Kamui on the head and make a run for it, I heard gasp's when I hit Kamui, but I have no time. The police were hot on my trail, and I had to attack Death arm's to get through him. "I am sorry" whispered to him as I bonked him on the head, I ran again. Suddenly I felt something wrap around my ankle, Eraserhead's capture weapon. I was surrounded by police and pro's, I started singing 'lily' the song is meant to take you through a trance. Everyone froze I ran and erased their memories of me singing, replacing it with me throwing smoke bomb's and disappearing. I ran home.

Monster

You're a villain now, eh?

Attacking pro hero's?

Villain Monster

Useless

The voice's bounced around my head, I guess I am a monster.

Tsukauchi POV

I can't believe it........

-----------------------------------------------------

Minimiruko

*video of Charm hitting the pro's*

Dude I thought he was cool can't believe he did that

Comment's

XxBunbunmoonxX

I know right to think he helped around

Candiesaredrug's

Stupid vigilante, hope they catch him soon

Yeassmoddee

Go pro's die vigilante!

30 more comment's

-----------------------------------------------------

To think the public was once on his side.

3rd POV

Izuku went home to face his father.

End of chap

I. Feel. Terrible

Sorry peep's