2.

Max didn't really understand why everyone was so willing to just except (Y/n). Didn't they learn anything from their last master...?

That's why Max refused to trust her. He refused to see how nice and beautiful she was.

So now he was annoyed at everyone. They were all so anxious, anticipating her return. He lounged in his human form on the floor in the laundry room. It was quiet in here and no one seemed to have realized he was in there yet.

Still.. he was anticipating her arrival too. Not because he liked her or anything! He just didn't want to be caught in this form. She didn't know they were... she didn't know that yet.

However, his fear came true.

(Y/n) walked in through the front door, her breath hitching as she sees a random stranger on her couch.

Thatcher curses inwardly, his face a little shocked. He quickly covers it up and stands up, a smirk plastered across his lips. "You're back~"

"Who the fuck are you and why are you in house!" She screeches and throws her bag at him, hitting his square in the forehead. He fell back on the couch and groaned.

"Ow.."

"Get out!"

"Ahhh, Wait! It's me!"

"Who's 'me'?!"

"Thatcher!"

"Haha, very funny."

"I'm not lying!" He shifts, a black cat sitting in his place.

She pauses, eyes going blank. She was very confusing and thought she was tripping. "I'm going crazy.. I'm going.... crazy," she passes out.

"Crap.."

Fox runs into the room and screams. "AH WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!"

"Nothing!"

Sami pinches the bridge of his nose upon seeing the scene and bends down to pick her up. "Tell me what happened..."

He puts her on the couch and grabs a blanket, putting it over her and making sure she's comfortable as he listens to Thatchers explanation.

Eventually, all the boys gather around and wait for her to wake up. They no longer cared about keeping their little secret.

A little while later, (Y/n)'s eyes flutter open. Once her eyes focus on the seven boys in front of her, she screams and sits up, trying to scramble away.

"Wait wait!! It's us, please don't freak out!"

"U-us..?"

"Don't you remember, darling?"

"Darling? Who you calling darling, huh?!"

"P-please don't pass out again (Y/n).."

She sighs and points to them. "Names. Besides Thatcher."

"Max," says a boy with white hair and two different colored eyes.

Tate holds up his collar tag and points to himself, one earbud in his ear. He had brown hair and blue eyes.

Wesley softly whispers his name, blushing and overall just being shy. He had blonde hair and brown eyes.

Fox jumps up and points at himself, dramatically exclaiming his name. He had vibrant orange hair and unique copper colored eyes.