22.

apparently I published this filler chapter ten months ago on quotev and never published it here so... sorry..

Damien was.. well. Pretty awful. He had quite literally kicked Spencer out, dumping his and Sami's stuff into the hallway.

Spencer picked up all his blankets and moved to the couch, sulking. "Stupid jerk.." he mumbles, glaring at the floor.

Sami picked up his stuff as well, folding them on the couch before taking them to the guest room where Thatcher and Tate usually slept.

The bodyguard was probably the worst part.. the boys vividly remembered him. He just stood outside "Damien's" room, judging them silently and occasionally laughing at them as if he knew what they were thinking.

Needless to say, his presence made every awkward.

(Y/n) was taking longer than the boys expected. Max was sitting out in the living room with Spencer.

Sami was cleaning off the dishes (Y/n) had used to prepare the snack for Damien. The guy didn't even eat any of it, saying it was contaminated or some crap.

Speaking of Damien, he just left "his" room and entered into the living room. He glanced at Max, who was sitting in the recliner, and just stared.

Max's ear twitched in annoyance. "What."

"Move."

"Wha- hell no!" Max snarled, ears back.

Sami heard and poked his head around the corner. "Hey, what's going on out there?"

"I said up. I don't want to sit next to that" he jerks his thumb over his shoulder at Spencer.

The small boy curled up into himself, frowning. Max stood up fast, looking ready to pounce on Damien and beat the fuck out of him. Sami quickly walked over in case he needed to break up a fight.

"I suggest you shut the fuck up you entitled piece of shit. (Y/n) is letting you stay here out the goodness of her heart and I'm not about to let you ruin everything just because you think you're better than us," Max snatched the front of Damien's collar, watching him smirk.

"You know, father reallyyy should've finished you off when he had the chance—"

He was cut off as Max raised his fist and connected it with his jaw. He collapsed to the floor, out cold.

"Max!"

Uh oh...

Sami and Max both whip their heads over, eyes wide as they look at (Y/n) standing in the doorway, beyond shocked.

Ik this is really short BUT another chapter is in the works, I just happened to see this short little bit of story while I was looking on quotev.