9.

"Alright, you guys. Let's eat and get this show on the road!"

"Yeah!"

Much to the boys disappointment, they had to return to their cat forms in order to fit into the car.

Sitting in the front seat was a hamper basket filled with a blankets, where the seven cats were crammed inside. (Y/n) kept a hand on the basket the most she could, making sure it didn't fall over and toss any of them out.

The ride wasn't as fun as they expected. Most of them just fell asleep or annoyed each other.

Nonetheless, they were roaring with anticipation and excitement as their mistress finally stopped the car.

The house was huge, set aside on top of a hill in the countryside. The lawn was perfectly cut, flowerbeds perfectly placed, shrubs carefully shaped. Hell, even the flower petals themselves were perfect.

A butler was standing at the enormous front doors. (Y/n) steps out of the car, walking around to the other side to grab the box. Said butler steps forward and reaches for the box.

"Oh, that's alright. I can carry it."

"Are you sure, miss (L/n)? I'd be more than happy to carry that for you."

"Nah, I'd love to see mother's face when she sees the cats."

"I see. Please let me escort you to Lady (L/n) then. It's the least I can do."

"Yes, thank you. That would be greatly appreciated."

Her footsteps echo on the tile floors as the butler leads her inside.

Lady (L/n) was waiting in a room not too far from the entrance. It was, of course, in perfect condition. It was like nobody even lived there.

A woman with (h/c) hair looks up from her spot on the sofa. The butler bows and presents (Y/n), leaving once he was dismissed.

Lady (L/n) stares down her nose at the young women in front of her. "What in gods name is in that box?"

The young woman grins and tilts it so her cats are in view. "Mother, these are my cats. Cats, meet Mother."

The mother scrunches up her nose. "Vile creatures," she mumbles, turning away.

So, apparently Damien lied. She'd have a talk with him about that when he arrived.

Lady (L/n) dismissed her child and leaves. (Y/n) picks up her box and goes back to her old room.

Once she sets the box down, the cats all hop out.

Max sprints away, ready to get tf away from his pestering "siblings". Tate curls up on the pillow. Wesley turns and sits crisscross in he middle of the bed. Thatcher turns as well and smirks at the human. "That car ride was awful," he says, stretching. "Care to give me a massage?"

Fox sprints after Max, his orange fur bouncing out of sight. Sami hops off the bed before turning, not wanting to crowd them. And Spencer curls up next to Tate on the pillow.

"You boys better be careful, alright? You need to stay in your cat forms for the most part."

"Aww, but it's Thursday," Thatcher whines.

"Fine. If you're not in this room," she begins, walking over to the window and closing the curtains, "then stay in your cat forms okay?"

They all nod.