Mania of the Zombies The Drone Boats (Book Twenty-Four)

Author's note: Since my New York vacation last July, there was a poster of "The Dark Knight Rises". And after the trip, a lot of mass gun shootings happened in several American states.

We live in a dangerous time. US President Obama is in for his second and last term in The White House. And The War on Terror is in its 11th year.

How can anyone in the World be free?

Now we want every gun, assault rifle, and other deadly weapons, off the US streets.

But, in America, Australia, and Europe, guns will kill. Knives will kill. Any weapon will kill. And the word terrorist is a loose term.

Do we, in a free society, need to be watched by Governments on line, and invade our civil rights? Do we flaunt the law? No.

Do we vent our anger if people in authority make mistakes in office? Yes.

But now we shall ask in 2013: Who is the real enemy of America?

In time, with movies like 2008's "The Hurt Locker", and other movies, can we appreciate horror of a kind that affects humanity.

That US soldiers, (and other soldiers across the World as her allies), can do their job and get rid of the IEDs, the traps, and rogues that turn on us in Afghanistan, and the Middle East.

And we shall be sensitive in Isreal. But Isreal is an unsolvable issue. And the Authorities cannot blow their own horn on terrorism...As before, we're in a new decade of uncertanity.

Noone can move on.

That's the old language.

The new language is that we take charge of who we want to kill. And who needs to be saved. And, in the end, deal with "The Endless War", and to inform every wife, girlfriend, and family of the US Military, (and those overseas), that their heroic duty is to serve with honor...And not to fear the enemy any longer.

The next 12 "Mania of the Zombies" YA PG-13 rated sequels to dedicated to The US Military, (and their families), (and those overseas), who keep us safe on The Front Lines.

-Author Robert Helliger,

Narre Warren, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia,

14/1/13.

Page 1

Mania of the Zombies The Drone Boats (Book Twenty-Four)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें