Chapter one-Broadcast

The White House,

New Washington, DC,

USA

US Head General Ian Harding was "Top Man". He had been taken the job since former US General Shawshuck III, retired last year, after The Fourth Stage of the Zombie mania crisis that had affected Canada.

      "Fucking hellhole it was...Shit! Lots of scientists in Toronto and Ontario trying to stop the Risers from biting everyone's faces off...And ripping the flesh off their necks...Shit, the reports I got...", he ranted. He was dressed in full green colored Military uniform. His black colored boots were polished; his silver colored watch gleamed in the sunlight, as America was in the midst of the cold, freezing winter.

       "General, we're on the air...", Serge Maxteli, 23, the head of tech said.

       He had short, blonde hair, blue eyes, and tall. He wore a red jacket, a blue colored shirt, yellow colored tie, brown colored trousers, a black colored belt, black colored belt, and black colored shoes. On his right hand was a silver colored watch.

         "Fuck! Am I ok, Serge?", US General Ian Harding asked.

         "Yes, General. Stop the swearing...And...5...4...3...2...", Serge was behind the huge silver colored camera, and pressed "ON"...And he pointed to General Harding with his right hand, and the camera rolled....

Page 3