continued...

III

"OMFG!", Mara swore.

        "What's 'OMFG' Mom?", Sara asked, as they screamed.

        "Um...You'll learn it later on", Mara answered.

        She reached for her .9mm gun.

        But, to her horror, her husband, (and his troops), were dead. Within seconds...Not minutes...They became "Zombie Drone Risers", and, upon seeing their milky colored eyes, Mara attempted to shoot her Zombie husband in the head.

           But a Zombie drone bit her in the face.

           "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!", Mara yelled.

           And, as Sara saw her Mom die, and then rise as a Zombie, she grabbed her Mom's .9mm gun in her right hand.

            Even though it was heavy, she felt the weight hold in her small, right hand. She then fired two bullets into her Mom's head...And making sure her brain stem was dead! Blood splattered over the docks again, as the WELCOME HOME THE TROOPS was unfurled nearby...And every American family who had US Military overseas in the The Middle East, were glad to celebrate for the two hour parade at the New New York Harbor.

               And then she shot her father in the head. Twice.

              And she had  three bullets left.

              Sara saw her Mom and Daddy had the same milky white colored eyes. They bit their right hands off.

               More blood pumped out of the severed hands; more blood gushed like a geyser, as the limbs fell to the New New York Harbor docks.

               The other three "Zombie Drones soldiers" were shouting:

               "HUNGRY! HUNGRY! HUNGRY!"...

                And Sara shot them in the head...And made sure their brain stems were dead. But, to her horror, the voices of the parade families could be laughing, knowing that the event would begin in five minutes' time...

And Sara shot them in their heads.

               And blood gushed yet again.

               Then she saw everyone arrive...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Page 33