continued...

IV

"WHAT'S GOING ON?", a Mom yelled.

       "She's killing those...", a Man said, until the Zombie soldiers all arose. They were dead; they were severely wounded.

          Unlike the first, second, third, and fourth stages of the Zombie mania crisis that had had begun a long time ago, the new breed of Zombies couldn't be killed.

           They rose from the Dead.

           And, upon seeing the 100 Military men and women who were families of the Troops who had spent six months or more in Afghanistan, instead of a ceremony to honor their heroes...All they saw was more horror.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

General Ian Harding, General Gretel Harding, and General Kath Harding was in the talks about the Fifth Stage of the Zombie Drone Crisis.

               They were talking to New New York Coast Guard Rachelle Carmody.

                "They killed my boyfriend. The motherfuckers! Yes, Dave was a boy who got on my nerves...But he was funny! And he made things tolerable in the Ports! Shit, watching ships and boats and looking for terrorists is long fucking hours! Several Presidents have closed the Ports...Can you fucking believe that? This is fucking America...This is not the America I grew up in...And where's the support? Where's the fucking support? Am I going to leave America for Australia and fight for the Aussies? I am a patriot; I am an American...I want to lead America into The New World Order...And fight the Wars to defend her from harm...Fight, kill, bleed, shit, piss, and honor America...To honor everyone who serves America...Obviously US Attorney General Jim Frober is not doing his job", she said.

                  "You know the Attorney General?", General Kath Harding asked.

                  "My father was US Attorney General Mack Carmody, Jr. He left in July 2010 because of health reasons.  He was a stern man. He wanted me to join him in politics. I'll see. Depends on what the new Attorney General does", US Coast Guard Rachelle Carmody answered.

               "Then we've got an issue that needs to be addressed", US General Ian Harding said, "...Once we get those families away from the New New York Harbor Docks and inform them that the event is cancelled, we can clean up those new Risers' blood...And make sure the area is contained 24 hours a day and night. As of now!", he said.

                "Come with me, kid", US General Gretel Harding said, as they made sure the Docks were free of the Zombies...

                ...But, to their shock, the mania wasn't over.

________________________________________________________________________________

Page 34