Chapter Eight-Ellis Island Drone Boat Zombies

Ellis Island,

New New Jesey City;

New Jersey

I

"What we have here General Gretel Harding, General Kath Harding. And US Coast Guard Rachelle Carmody...are America's great defense...and attack against Assad Assay...and all of the Middle East terrorists...As well as the internal enemies...That is Americans who hate America, and want to blow up our country...People have said on the Internet saying 9/11 was an inside job so that President Bush can have the oil and keep himself on TV...But we're going to say that's bullshit. 3,000 people die...And over 5,000 US troops died in The Middle East in the "Endless War"...America, in the last decade, have lost focus on  the issues that affect America. The homeless; the mentally ill; soldiers who come back from Afghanistan and have suicidal thoughts; psychopaths who shoot up cinemas because they saw a movie; soldiers who are gay/bi/transgender in the Military, Navy, and Army. This is 2013; this is not 1943. The old language of "moving on" is over...That PC motherfucking shit term is...dead! In fact political correctness is dead...We, in the next decade, are bringing America to her old self...but we're using 21st technology to make "The Hurt Locker" look like a fucking playground...And questions?", US General Ian Harding asked.

             "Where's the Zombie Drones, General Harding?". US General Gretel Harding asked, as US General Kath Harding surveyed the Island for the drones.

               "There's no Drone Zombies at Ellis Island", US General Ian Harding answered.

                "How do you know, General?". enquired US General Gretel Harding.

                "I know because Drone Zombies can't travel", US General Ian Harding. And, as he smiled, all he saw was her anger.

Page 49