continued...

II

"DAVE!", New New York Coast Guard Rachelle Camody shouted.

      She saw the Zombies leave The Dabener Drone Boat ship. And they were now biting into US Coast Guard Dave Franklin.

       "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK!!!", he yelled. And, as the Drone Zombies fed on the Coast Guard, he, in short, became a Drone Zombie.

        His eyes were a milky-white color.

        And his face was rotting.

        It now bit off its right hand.

        And enjoyed the cruch of bone as it snapped. And, once the flesh was eaten off the limb, its hunger was now sated, and now it wanted more humans to kill.

New New York Coast Guard Rachelle Carmody fired more bullets. And, once the Zombie Drone soldiers' head exploded in a huge mixture of blood, brains, and gore, she vowed to get revenge for her boyfriend's death.

              Now she was alone.

              And she heard the shouts of other soldiers who were armed with AK 47 assault rifles, laser guns, and were in Anti Radiation suits.

               "GET HER THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! AND SECURE THE FUCKING DOCKS!", General Gretel Harding yelled, and everyone followed the General's orders.

               "Welcome to my World, kid", she said, and she took New New York Coast Guard Rachelle Carmody away from the blood drenched Docks, as it was now secured by the US Military.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Page 15