Chapter Six-Russian Zombie Drone mania

The New Russian Drone Attack Zone (NRDAZ)

Moscow, Russia,

January, 2013

I

"What is this technology, General Adronvski?", Russian cadet Szetlana Kokina, 19, asked. She stared at the towering General who was smoking a cigar.

             "Drones. Flying robots used to have war with our enemies, cadet. The future of Russia depends on our success. I want you to go to New New York and infliltrate the Americans...Like the old days, da". General Adronvski answered.

              "Da, I will make Russia proud General", Russian cadet Szetlana Kokina said.

              "Make sure you have success...We need a win for us...At all costs", General Adronvski said. His short, grey hair blew in the south wind; his brown colored eyes was focused on the young cadets breasts.

               "Time for sex later, General", Russian cadet Szetana Kokina said, winking in a seductive manner.

                "Da, I have the map for the route to New York. Your flight from Moscow International Airport to New York is at...0800 hours tomorrow", General Adronvski stated. He pulled up his green colored trousers and adjusted his black colored belt.

                  "You lose weight, General", Russian cadet Szetlana Kokina said.

                  "Da, I try", said General Adronvski, sighing.

                   He put his black colored jacket on, as well as his black colored (polished) boots. He stared at Szetlana.

                    "Dress like an American. Here's passport", the General added.

                     Szetlana saw the clothes.

                     "New Yorker Military girl on first mission, da", Szetlana Kokina said. She had short, black hair, brown eyes, and petite.

                       She wore a green colored jacket, green colored trousers, a black colored bra, a black colored belt, black colored socks, and black colored (polished) boots...

                      ...And black colored sunglasses, and sunscreen.

                      ...And a brown colored travel bag that had tampons, condoms, red colored lipstick, toothpaste, a brown colored comb, and black colored brush, and deodorant.

                         "I'm ready, ("Goodbye") До свидания! General", she added.

                       ("Goodbye")  "До свидания!" said General Adronvski. And he watched her leave his grand Russian office, opened the red colored double doors, and left her home for the last time.

Page 28