continued...

IV

"OMG! There's Zombies in the water", Ted said.

        "Don't be dra...", Fred said, and as he leaned across the boat's bow, the Zombie Captain bit into the back of his neck.

         Blood gushed from the deep wound...More blood splattered all over the boat's bow and stern. And Fred passed away within seconds.

          And, within seconds, he also became a Zombie.

          And the second Ellis Island mania had had begun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ted didn't want to leave.

          But he knew he'd lost his life partner.

         Now it was a matter of survival.

         "Let's get the fuck outta here", he told Jane and Nigel. They were on the other side of the boat, unaware of the Zombie crisis that was now causing mayhem on board the Drone Boat...Until it was too late.

          "What happened? What's going on?". Jane asked.

            "Yeah, we were relaxing on the sun chairs", answered Nigel.

             "Zombies happened", said Ted, "...And we need to get the fuck off this Island", he added. And he grabbed the young teenage couple with his strong hands, and forced them to jump off the boat on the other side of the vessel, where the Zombies weren't around, and they swam for their lives before more people died from the Undead.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Page 52