continued....

"A long time ago there was a lesbian military heroine named Gretel Harding. According to legend, she was going to the restroom in her house between New York and Los Angeles...And, to her horror, Zombies who came from the Zombies Camps, broke free and bit her parents...The security was lax...And the escapees smashed through the front door...And bit her Mom and Dad...And they became a "Riser", as they were known soon thereafter...And the Undead bit anyone in sight...General Harding then fled. She grabbed her stuff and valuables and got the fuck outta there...She was on the road Jack Kerouac style, and was then taken by force to the camps...And she saved her partner Kath Harding...And kicked Zombie ass with other soldiers...A hero! As for the Zombie Only Zones and nuclear holocaust, hell, we'll make sure no Middle East terrorists will blow up America...Or have traitors in our midst...We've had so many of 'em over the decades...Now, we're gonna deal with Assad...And the Drone Boats...And we'll take 'em...And we'll be back on top...Now, got the nuclear glasses, honey?", New New York Coast Guard Dave Franklin asked.

           "I'm not your honey", said New New York Coast Guard Rachelle Carmody.

           "But you're so fucking sexy when you're angry", said New New York Coast Guard Dave Franklin. He kissed her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Page 9