Chapter Five-Broadcast #2

The White House,

One hour later...

"The previous broadcast was full of expletives. So, it's going on cable TV uncut. For normal news, you can beep out the language...Now,. there's been no update on the status of Assad Assay. We have had intel from reliable sources in Pakistan and Isreal, as well as Canada, Australia, and The UK, that have reports that he's also travelling to Moscow, Russia. In short, we're going to arrest the motherfucker...And send him to the Zombie Camps which are closed now during the mania crisis...We will re-open the camps and place the terrorists in them...And they can't escape...In other news, journalist Amy Sanders murdered several DOD men after they went after her father John Sanders, Jr. Her Mom, Jessica, was killed while she visited her Mom in Newark, New Jersey. We know that she is on the lam. So, I want everyone to know she's armed and dangerous. I will capture the bitch...And deal with her at a later date...And lastly, the Zombie Drones are on the loose in New New York...We will take care of the situation...Now, are there any questions?", US General Ian Harding asked the media.

           "What's a Zombie Drone, General?",  ZNT (Zombie News Tonight) anchor Thelma Ancin, 34, asked.

           "It is a Zombie who lives on a drone vehicle: Like a Boat or a plane. We have drone robots in Afghanistan, and around The Middle East for the last decade or so. In 2013, President Elect Charles Hardsin, is a Republican who has solid policies to help America out of the debt crisis. But I'm not talking politics here...Because that drags me away from  my role...We're determined to keep America safe from terrorists, psycho killers, Zombie attacks, and internal and external threats...Because, in the New American Order, we can't stand by and be passive...We can't let China rule us; we can't let The Middle East burn; we can't let Isreal occupy everything...We take one threat at a time...Every person who is against America will be arrested; every person will be jailed; every person will be strip searched at Airports; and every person who has false passports, will be in the Zombie Camp...without any Lawyers...It is time for America to make a stand...And not be bullied...We will take charge of us; we will take charge of The World; we will take charge of...every fucking thing that eats, sleeps, shits, and pisses, and breathes...And we will be in charge of all of the things that affects America in 2013...And into the next decade...Socially, economically, politically, and in the Military...Outer Space is cancelled because, since we owe trillions of dollars in debt, cuts need to be made...And that's all...Next update is in an hour's time...God Bless America!", US General Ian Harding said.

          And Serge Maxteil pressed the "OFF" button, and the Internet broadcast was over.

Page 26