7 - live

PART 7:live

PART 7:
live

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

@valenciacal is now live!

"hello angels! how are you all?" i asked as soon as i started the live, watching the viewer count go up thousands by the second. dylan was sat beside me, both of us still in last nights clothes since we woke up about 30 minutes ago.

user1: MORNING LIVE
user2: 😍😍😍
user3: #dylcia
user4: you look so pretty without makeup!
user5: i'm good😎

"okay the comments are rolling in fast" dylan laughed.

"it's cause i'm so famous, dyl." i replied jokingly.

"ego higher than the fucking ceiling aye?" he asked in a horrible british accent.

"oh we're british now?" i said with a slightly better british accent.

tomholland2013: we can be british together😍
user6: british dylan supremacy
user7: LMFAO TOMS COMMENT
user8: what's your role in mcu? love u.

"yes spidey we could be british together!" i laughed, going back to my normal accent, american with a hint of french.

"and i will not be telling you my role in the mcu yet! unless you want me to lose my job."

"losing the job before starting. something you would do." dylan said with a smirk.

"ok stiles stilinski." i rolled my eyes then proceeded to look at the comments while dylan hit me lightly on my head.

user9: are you and dylan dating?
user10: #dylcia
user11: they're so in love.
user12: remember when val said she's in a complicated state regarding relationships? definitely about her and dylan.
user13: we want an album you pretty woman!

dylan and i both looked at each other after reading those comments, knowing we had to finally talk about it. everyone has been shipping us for so long, saying we've had chemistry since the first time we met. we met on the teen wolf set when i was visiting one of the producers as they were a close friend of mine, they were coincidentally recording a funny skit behind the scenes and happened to catch a bunch of clips of dylan and i doing funny stuff. we grew close incredibly fast but we knew we wouldn't go further than bestfriends.

"alright guys. let's talk." dylan said, leaning his head on the back of the couch.

"that sounded like you're confessing to a murder." i shook my head,
"we did not murder anyone guys. but we do have a confession regarding the... dylcia stuff."

user14: THEYRE CONFESSING
user15: oh laawdddd
user16: everybody chill the eff out. stay where u are.
tchalamet: they killed someone don't listen to them.
spencer.wellings has joined the live
user17: luuuvveerrsssss

"we're....NOT DATING!" we both said at the same time.

"sorry to disappoint all the shippers out there, including some of my friends *cough* zendaya, harry *cough* but it's all rumors. we're just extremely close friends who like to flirt a lot." i continued.

dylan nodded, "i would not be this calm if i was dating valencia callisto guys."

"about the complicated state thing. i am in a complicated state actually, just not with dylan. not with a celebrity in fact, he will remain unknown just because he isn't big on the spotlight thing and i totally respect that. i'll say it once, i'm not taken yet, so no assumptions babes."

we talked with fans for a while before dylan had to go back home, saying our goodbyes to both our fans and each other. i got changed into a neat outfit before grabbing my car keys and heading down to a fancy close by restaurant to meet up with some friends.

—————————————————

@hollywoodpaparazzi just posted!

• •

• •

@hollywoodpaparazzi: Valencia Callisto seen outside Craig's restaurant, signing a few autographs and speaking to paparazzi before entering.
Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, and a few other celebrities we're also in there, seen greeting Valencia and sitting all together.
July 2, 2021.

liked by: @enews, @celebritytea, @valenciafangirl, and others.

view comments

@user1: she's looking so good!

@user2: they're probably celebrating her joining the mcu :) <3

@hater1: so skinny.

@user3: her outfit is actual goals!!!!!

@hater2: her body is the only good thing about her.

@user4: SO HOOOOT