52 - beginning of an end?

PART 52:beginning of an end?

PART 52:
beginning of an end?

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(valencia's POV)

"i'm glad i picked you as my celebrity guest for this course, it was awesome. i'll see you tomorrow yeah?" jessica waves goodbye.

"for sure! see ya," i smile, walking up to dan.

"have you checked your phone in the past three hours?" is the first thing he says.

"hello to you too, and no, it was in my bag. why?" i reply.

"better check it," he sighs.

i pull my phone out of my bag and i see over a hundred missed calls and messages from tom and dylan. holy fuck.

"what the fuck? did something happen?" i ask concerned.

"i think they were close to going into cardiac arrest. tom was worried when you ended the call so suddenly and kept calling you to make sure you were safe," he explains as we reach the car and get inside,
"after about a million missed calls he called dylan since he's the closest to you, and told him how you ended the call. dylan came rushing over and uh...told him who spencer was."

"what?"

"he um, told him who spencer was..." he cleared his throat, focusing on the road.

"no. no you're kidding right?" i'm starting to panic.

fuck. he wasn't supposed to find out.
at least not now, not through someone else.

"hey, it's alright, you don't need to panic," dan reassures.

"wha—no. did he tell him everything? about the...his actions and stuff?" my breath is quickening.

"yeah, he did. please don't panic. how about you call tom? i'm sure he's worried,"

"i can't. he knows now, he'll want to leave knowing i have too much baggage and—" i'm cut off,

"you say that about every guy you meet valencia,"

"and they leave every time, don't they?" i huff, tugging at my hair.

"none of them we're serious relationships, but you and tom, it's different. you're happy together. and he's a nice guy, he's in love with you and anyone can see that. he won't leave. you know, my fiancée and i always talk about you two, you remind us of how we we're when we first started dating," dan smiles my way, keeping his eyes on the road.

"how are you so sure though?" i blink the tears away.

"no one can be fully sure of anything, you just have to trust your instincts. we arrived,"