11 - best pasta in town

PART 11:best pasta in town

PART 11:
best pasta in town

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(valencia's pov):
i wake up with tom repeatedly hitting me with a pillow.

"wake up! wake up! wake up!"

what a great way to wake up, right?

i groan and try to catch the pillow but he gets ahold of my wrist instead, shaking me, making me wake up.

"what the fuck could you possibly want?" i grumbled.

"we're going out for dinner come on!" he answers, smiling at me once i open my eyes and look at him.

"what time is it?" i ask.

"about 1:00AM, you slept for an hour." he replied.

"did everyone finish filming for the day?" i questioned, getting up and going to the installed mirror on the wall to fix myself up.

"yeah, they all just headed home, just a couple left. we didn't eat anything all day so please say yes to dinner." he said.

"alright, we're going to dinner at 1:00AM then!" i answer, making him cheer and quickly put on his shoes.

@hollywoodpaparazzi just posted a new post!

@hollywoodpaparazzi: Valencia Callisto and Tom Hiddleston leaving the Silver Storm set together at about 1:00AM, 15 minutes after the other actors/crew members leave as well

They were pretty close, Tom having his hand on her back to guide her through the fans and paparazzi. They then got into Tom's car and left.
July 19, 2021 (Day of week 3 filming for Silver Storm)

liked by: @enews, @celebritytea and others.

view comments

@user1: SHIIIIP

@user2: mom and dad

@user3: nah i ship him more with jessica..
@user4: they broke up like 2 years ago get over it.

@user5: what happened to her and the mystery guy?
@hater1: she's probably dating them both, slut.
@user6: actually, zendaya said that her and the mystery guy broke it off, and sources said he was dating other woman at the same time. he's in the wrong.
@user7: omg that must've been hard for val to hear :/
@user8: she looks to be doing just fine 🤷

@enews: new romance brewing 🤫
@user9: no stfu cuz u guys ruin every relationship.

(tom's pov)
"this is like the best pasta i've ever tasted in my life." i heard valencia say, making me look up from my own plate.

"and this is like the best burger i've ever had in my life"  i replied pointing at the burger.

i saw her give a look that says "can i try" and i nodded my head yes, while she clapped and did a little dance.

"here, taste my pasta too." she slid her plate to my direction, i happily obligated and grabbed my fork to taste it.

we continued talking for a while until i remembered a comment i saw earlier.

"hey um, can i ask you something?" i hesitantly ask.

"...sure? that sounds scary." she gives me a confused look.

"no, no. it's not scary or bad or— anyways, you don't have to answer i just wanted to ask what happened with you and the other guy."

"hm? oh, mathew. yeah...we talked for a couple months and acted like a couple without a label, i was starting to catch feelings but ended up finding out that he was dating like 2 other girls." she said with a slight frown.

"oh, i'm so sorry." i apologize, genuinely feeling bad.

"don't be, t, besides.. he wasn't even that good looking." she laughs.

"oh really?" i cock an eyebrow jokingly.

"yeah, hold on look at this photo of him!" she reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, opening his instagram and showing me a picture.

i laughed, obviously, he truly wasn't good looking. i looked much better and—

why am i comparing me with him?

———

@valenciacal just posted a new instagram story!