46 - premiere pt. 1

PART 46:
premiere pt. 1

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(names for people such as the designers and photographers are completely made up. this will be divided into 2 parts because of the 20 image limit, sorry.)

e!news just published a new article!

Silver Storm Premiere 2021

The day has finally come, the premiere of Marvel's new movie Silver Storm was today.

The movie is considered a "big deal" according to the Russo Brothers as not only do they introduce a new character into the MCU, it also creates a new timeline for the Avenger's story, and reveals the cliffhanger of Avengers Endgame that left people speechless. The main character, Silver, is played by none other than Valencia Callisto the singer and actor known for winning over 60 awards, and we can't wait to see how she portrays such important character.

(Posted by @marvelstudios on Instagram)

Many Marvel characters are staring in this movie as well,
Iron Man, Black Widow, Captain America, Sam Wilson, The Winter Soldier, Spider-man (Tom Holland), MJ, Scarlett Witch, The Hulk, Ant-man, Doctor Strange, Thor, Vision and most importantly Loki Laufeyson, as he is Silver Storm's love interest.

The actor playing Loki, Tom Hiddleston and Valencia Callisto are actually dating in real life, being the world's most trending couple at the moment according to multiple statistics and they couldn't be any cuter! You can check out our articles written about their lovely relationship here.

(Posted on Valencia Callisto's Instagram story)

Onto the premiere looks, Valencia Callisto is known for her extravagant and over-the-top red carpet looks and we're totally here for it. She brings the unexpected each time shocking the fans and media, and we can't wait to see what she'll be wearing for her own premiere.
Some examples of her previous red carpet looks,