19 - drop fucking deas gorgeous

PART 19:drop fucking dead gorgeous

PART 19:
drop fucking dead gorgeous

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(valencia's pov)
god i regret not getting a make up artist. i've been attempting to do fancy party make up for about 20 minutes but kept restarting because of one simple mistake. i sat on my bedroom floor looking into my full length mirror, tom joked earlier about how i had a vanity to sit on, but the floor felt more comfortable.

speaking of tom, he's currently in the guest bedroom right beside mine, obviously giving each other space just to change our clothes then get back getting ready together. i had my dress and shoes on my bed ready for me to wear, a short black satin dress that hugged my curves perfectly, paired with sparkly silver heels and tons of jewelry.

after an additional 15 minutes, i got my make up ready, thanking my past self for doing my hair earlier on in the day, a simple straight style with beach waves at the ends. as i was about to pick up my dress and shoes, i heard the guest room door open and close, following up with the sounds of footsteps.

"val?" tom knocked once.

"what's up? need help with anything?" i asked, door still separating us.

"no. just wanted to let you know i'm ready, are you almost done?" he said.

"oh, yeah i'm almost ready i just need to put on my dress and shoes." i replied.

"also, jewelry. and perfume. also that body spray that makes your skin sparkle." i continued.

he groaned,
"always taking ages to get ready."

"get used to it, tommy t!" i laughed then started taking off my original clothes to replace them with the dress.

"this is why i tell you a plan is at 3:30 when it's at 5:00" he chuckled, then i heard him walk and sit on the couch in the living room downstairs.

i quickly put on my dress and shoes, than opened my jewelry drawer and picked out matching earrings, bracelets and necklaces. i looked into my mirror one last time and felt satisfied with how i looked, i sprayed my perfume and left the room towards the stairs.

(tom's pov)
i sat on the familiar couch, phone in hand looking through my emails incase i missed urgent information. i heard heels clicking on the stairs, alerting me of valencia coming down. my heart started beating quickly and i felt my palms get sweaty, why the hell was my body reacting like that?

i was about to get off the couch but she had already been revealed.

holy fucking shit.

speechless. that's the only word i could use to describe what i am feeling right now.

she was the first to break the silence,
"well, you look quite handsome in your suit, don't you t?"

i kept silent, looking her up and down until i broke out of my daze and started stammering for any word to come out.

"wow."

really tom, wow?

"like it?" she asked.

"—like it? fucking hell, you look gorgeous. like drop fucking dead gorgeous."  i breathed out.

she smiled, with a little blush showing.

"thank you, t. like i said, you're quite handsome yourself." she replied.

can't lie i did blush as well, i smiled and reached out to grab her hand, her grabbing her purse, walking out together to my car.

...

the ride to the venue consisted of singing loud songs as they played on the radio, as if we won't be doing the same in 10 minutes. we got into the party mood, then arrived at the venue shortly after. there were tons of paparazzi which was expected since the party news had to have been sent to them. we got out of the car and let the valet take care of my car, then quickly got inside.

i helped valencia make sure everything was right, lights, DJ, food, drinks, etc. and soon people started arriving. we both greeted them and i let valencia accept the congratulations on the song as i watched the bouncer check off names on the list, 5 minutes later and the party was already going wild.