54 - the end of a love story

PART 54:the end of a love story

PART 54:
the end of a love story

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(valencia's pov)

strolling through the airport, i was glad there wasn't any paparazzi. i had told jessica that i'd be leaving toronto earlier than expected, and she totally understood given the situation i'm in.

or maybe she wanted to get rid of the 'new celebrity cheater' as fast as possible.

god, i hate that label.

i called tom, many times, yet he never responded.
i did call the rest of my friends, explaining the situation to them, thankfully they understood.

timothee and dylan were supposed to pick dan and i up, so we walk up towards the door to get to the pick up spot. until, i hear shouts and see flashing lights.

the fucking paparazzi.

how'd they know i was here so fast?
for fucks sake.

i stressfully turn my head towards dan, seeing him worried about paparazzi for the first time in my life.
that's when i knew it was bad.

the airport security rushed to lock the entrance and i thank them for that. now, i'm stuck inside until a solution comes up.

"i'll call the rest of the security team, but they might take awhile." dan tells me, i just nod and put my sunglasses and hoodie back on.

after about ten minutes, dan gets word that the bodyguards are here positioned near the entrance, ready to help me pass.

"alright, ready?" dan sighs.

"no...why couldn't we go through the other entrances?" i shiver looking at the sight in front of me, the paparazzi has increased by hundreds.

"it's the only pick up entrance, the rest are for travelers. come on, you're safe." he puts his arm around me, the other opening the door.

holy fucking shit.

i'm not sure what happened throughout the whole minute walk, yet i was being pushed, dragged, pulled, yelled at, i think i went blind due to all the flashing lights.

those people were brutal, wanting nothing more than answers for their new drama report or pictures for their weird celebrity photo gallery online.

the bodyguards practically dragged me inside tim's car, closing it quickly when dan got inside as they guarded the car from outside.

"holy fuck" dylan breaths out.

"hello to you too." i sigh.

timothee quickly drives out of the pick up spot as soon as the path cleared up, joining the other cars at the main road.