14 - kiss scene

PART 14:kiss scene

PART 14:
kiss scene

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(tom's pov)

"why are you so quiet, t?"

"quiet? i'm not quiet." i tried to act clueless.

"tom." she warned, looking at me through the mirror.

i sighed knowing i cant lie to her,
"i guess i just got nervous, i didn't know our kiss scene was today."

"oh."

did she take that wrong?

"no i— i didn't mean it like that. it's not something bad to kiss you, i mean i bet you're an awesome kisser— oh god that is not what i meant—" i rambled.

just stop talking tom.

"tom! it's okay. i get it, kiss scenes make me a little nervous too, but hey it's our job right?" she smiled, making me release a breath i was holding and smiling back.

"the two villains have to kiss, love." she joked.

i pretended not to hear the name she gave me and laugh it off, we continued talking while the stylists did our hair and makeup. after that, we got into costume and got ready for the scene.

...

passing through what felt like hundreds of trailers and crew members, we finally got to the main set filled with green screens and small props, we had fake blood on us and the directors started telling us where to stand.

after a couple of takes, including valencia accidentally tripping on a prop and me forgetting my lines, we were finally nailing the scene, our faces were close, ready to lean in and close the gap.

"CUT!" the director yelled, making both valencia and i jump and awkwardly look away.

"keep it rolling. justin, make the lighting more mysterious, switch light number 4 off." the director yelled to a crew member.

after a few adjustments, we went back into the scene, looking into each other's eyes, our breathes on each other, barely any space left between us. i finally leaned in and our mouths touched, the gap closing. the kiss was perfect, was i really just acting? the goosebumps i got, the happy feeling in my chest, that was not acting.

after about a minute, we both pulled away and the director yelled cut, saying he got the perfect scene.

it wasn't so bad.

(valencia's pov)
looking into each other's eyes, our breathes on each other, barely any space left between us. he finally leaned in and our mouths touched, the gap closing. the kiss was amazing, was i really just acting? i never felt that way when kissing my other costars, or timothee, or harry or dylan. that was not acting.

after about a minute, we both pulled away and the director yelled cut, saying he got the perfect scene.

it wasn't so bad.