29 - great cuddle buddy

PART 29:great cuddle buddy

PART 29:
great cuddle buddy

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(valencia's pov)

the feeling of fingers brushing hair out of my face woke me up, yet i kept my eyes closed. i didn't fully register what was happening, and when i did i remembered everything.

i slept over at tom's after watching a movie and completely forgot to talk to him about the kiss.

i didn't want to open my eyes, that way he would stop playing with my hair, and he would remove his arm from around me. i wasn't sure what happened after i slept, i just knew i didn't sleep in that position.

we were now laying down, my body practically on top of his, and his hand around my waist holding me from falling while his other hand messed with my hair.

his breath was right above me, so i knew my face was on his chest and right under his chin. what a perfect way to wake up.

i stirred a little, my eyes still closed. he stopped moving his hand for a few seconds then moved it to my cheek, caressing it.

i subconsciously leaned into it, alerting him of my awoken state.

"morning." he muttered in his deep morning voice.

holy fuck.

my heart definitely increased its heartbeat speed.

i groaned in response and buried my face deeper into his neck, him now putting both of his hands around me.

"am i that comfortable, val?" he chuckled.

that damn deep morning voice.

"mhm." i quietly replied.

(tom's pov)

"mhm" she quietly said.

her morning voice. i missed it.

it made me remember the countless times she slept in my trailer while i watched tv or read my lines.

this was everything i wanted, her in my arms after a peaceful night together, watching movies till midnight. it makes sense why i get as happy as a kid on christmas morning when she asks me to hang out. even if it's as simple as staying in and sleeping, she makes it extra special.

"what are you thinking about?" she asked once she finally opened her eyes.

"what to eat for breakfast." i lied, i wasn't going to tell her 80% of my thoughts consist of her.

"well, you're going to have to order something since we both suck at cooking." she rubbed her eyes and slowly started pushing herself off of me.

i quickly pulled her back down, tightening my arms around her.

"don't leave." i pleaded.

she looked up at me, her chin resting on my chest, her eyes looking into mine.

wow, her eyes.

(valencia's pov)

wow, his eyes.

you could easily get lost in them, which was happening to me currently.

"please? you're a great cuddle buddy." he said with puppy eyes.

i cant resist his eyes by themselves, let alone his puppy eyes.

"i won't. you're a great cuddle buddy, too." i smiled reassuring him.

he smiled back as i put my head back on his chest.

i would've stayed like this forever if i could.

i then felt a hoodie around me, i was definitely not wearing a hoodie. that damn bastard.

"let's make breakfast." he said after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"excuse me?" i asked.

"let's make breakfast." he repeated.

"did you not hear me when i said we both suck at cooking?" i questioned.

"we can't be that bad working together, it'll be fun." he said.

"hm. fine then, but if we burn down your kitchen it's on you." i patted his chest.

"fine by me. so... are you planning on getting off so we can get started?" he laughed.

"you told me not to." i shrugged.

he chuckled and pushed himself off, grabbing me by my shoulders and the back of my knees and carrying me bridal style.

"tom!" i shouted laughing.

———

@twhiddleston posted a new post!

@twhiddleston: good morning from chefs callisto and hiddleston 👩‍🍳🧑‍🍳tagged: @valenciacal

tagged: @valenciacal

liked by: @elizabetholsen, @taylorswift and others

view comments

@user1: HE'S FINALLY POSTING AGAIN

@user2: can i marry her?

@user3: when it's his instagram but he posts everything but himself 😍

@jessicacole: fun.
@user4: dryness of the comment tho
@user5: she's his ex and he's with a new girl, she won't be happy.
@user6: who said that val and tom are dating?
*liked by @jessicacole*

@user7: SHE'S WEARING HIS SWEATER
@user8: THAT'S HIS OMG I DIDNT NOTICE
@user9: when they wear each other's clothes 🥺
@user10: and it's the BLUE SWEATER TOO

@elizabetholsen: she's not answering my calls and i can now see why.
@twhiddleston: she's mine today go away
@elizabetholsen: she was yours yesterday too 😡 unfair. but i'll let it slide this time.
@sebastianstan: she's his everyday.
@user11: wHAT??????? Y'ALL SEEING THIS?

@valenciacal: aw 🥰 now get off ur phone and help me u lazy ass
@twhiddleston: yes ma'am!