44 - you're my only boyfriend!

PART 44:you're my only boyfriend!

PART 44:
you're my only boyfriend!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

@valenciacal just tweeted!

ur gal val cal <3
@valenciacal

hey girls (& boys idrc), i'm officially doing my first twitter Q&A!!!! ask me any question and there's a 28.54% chance of me answering :) (@tianahills i told u id do it)
————————————————

user1: how are you?
|
valenciacal: pretty good, u?

sebastianstan: on a scale of 4-17 have you ever killed someone?
|
valenciacal: solid 63% in my opinion.

user2: are you planning on releasing new music? love you so much 👑🤍
|
valenciacal: love you too and no, not right now :(

user3: IS IT TRUE YOURE DATING TOM H???
|
valenciacal: tom holland? yeah he's pretty great.
|
twhiddleston: i will literally hit you.
|
valenciacal: u guys saw it first, abusive 🚨

twhiddleston: how much do you love your boyfriend 😁😁
|
valenciacal: which one?
|
twhiddleston: ok.

user4: AAAAAAA I LOVE YOU SO MUCJ
|
valenciacal: AAA ME TOO!!!!

user5: are you ready for the premiere after tomorrow 😫😫😫⁉️⁉️⁉️
|
valenciacal: excited but panic! at the disco
|
anthonymackie: omg you said that when we first started talking.

user7: what are you wearing to the premiere??
|
valenciacal: something so pretty but focus on my face that day because i'm the true pretty here

user8: YOURE THAT ONE GIRL THAT SINGS THAT ONE SONG
|
valenciacal: definitely 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

user9: no offense but do you even have any real talent??
|
valenciacal: uuuh i know how to do a cartwheel 🧍🏻‍♀️

user10: favorite harry potter character 123 go!!!
|
valenciacal: IDK TOO MANY but my tops are draco and harry bcs he's underrated in his own movie thanks.
|
user10: OMG U REPLIED. least favorite?
|
valenciacal: dumbledore 🤢 snape 🤢 voldy 🤢 hermione because the movies did her wrong and i like her better in the books 🤢

user11: thoughts on the zayn and gigi/yolanda tea??

user12: IM SO EXCITED FOR THE PREMIEREEEE

———

(valencia's pov)

"i won't let go until you say i'm your only boyfriend!" tom huffed as he hovered on top of me, both hands holding my wrists down while i lay down with my back on the bed.

"never!" i managed to say through the fits of laughter.

he proceeds to use one hand to tickle my sides while one hand remains holding my arms in place.

"t—tom stop it! you know—how—" i couldn't form a sentence, as the sound of laughter was the only thing able to come out of my mouth.

"okay! okay! —you're my o—only boyfriend!" i breathed out, his hand finally stopping.

"now, was that so hard?" he smirked.

tom leaned down to kiss me, and i gladly accepted it as i brought my head up to connect our lips, after a while, we pulled away as we sat up on the bed inviting luna to sit in between us.

"where are your siblings, buttercup?" i cooed to her.

"buttercup?" tom laughed,
"you come up with a new nickname for her everyday."

winter came running to the bed as if he heard me asking where he is, followed by summer who seemed to have just woken up from a nap.

winter cuddled into tom's side while summer claimed his usual spot by the headboard of the bed.

"hello, baby." tom pet winter.

"baby? you come up with a new nickname for him everyday!" i mimicked his words.

he rolled his eyes,
"now, are you finally showing me what you're going to wear to the premiere?"

"but i already showed you the dress." i cocked an eyebrow.

"yeah, but i want to see you in it!" he whined.

"you know i can't wear it before the premiere, they're scared it's going to rip or stain. it's a very delicate dress, love."

he frowned as he picked up luna from my lap, laughing at him as he decided stealing my pets from me might make me change my mind.

"i'll see if my stylist has any pictures of me in the dress when i wore it for fitting." i picked up my phone as he loudly cheered, scaring summer in the back.

after 2 minutes, the stylist sent me a few pictures of me in the dress, i proceeded to turn the phone towards tom awaiting his reaction.

———

(toms pov)

she turned the phone towards me with a smile, and my body froze. i actually think my brain, heart, body and everything else froze.

the dress was breathtaking, and her being the one wearing it made it a thousand times better. i couldn't even utter a single world, and i felt all the oxygen leave my body.

and i'm not being dramatic. she looked that gorgeous.

"so, you like it?" she asked after a few minutes.

i didn't want to take my eyes off the picture, but eventually i did and looked at her impatient face, waiting for my answer. she had this adorable smile on her face, and big eyes staring wanting to hear a yes or no.

god, those pictures did something to me.

i leaned in and kissed her, might've been a little too eager since her phone fell out of her hand and landed beside summer, scaring him once again.

"so i'm guessing you liked it?" she giggled.

she knew what she was doing.

"you're so fucking hot."
i didn't even know my voice could be that deep.

her pets walked out the room, not liking the zero attention on them, and i took this as the perfect opportunity.

"everything okay, tom? need help with anything?" her voice was seductive, indicating that she knows exactly what i need help with.

"you're gonna have to stop saying my name like that." i breathed out, still hovering over her.

"tom? or thomas? or maybe tommy? no i think you meant tom, definitely meant tom—" she continued her act and i wanted to wipe that smug smirk of hers,

so i did.