Chapter Two - Books Of Love~

I sat at the guild, waiting for Lucy to return. Levy walked over to me, a book in hand. "Natsu? Do you know where Lu-Chan is? I have a book she needed." The blue-haired Mage exclaimed.

"No. She's with some dude..." I mumbled. How could I have let her go like that? Who knows what could happen.

"Some dude?" Levy echoed, intrigued.

I nodded. "Do you know this dude?"

I shook my head. "I personally wanted to go a job with Lucy, but that damn guy insisted on dinner..." I grumbled, my voice had a cutting edge.

Levy smiled.

"Natsu, why don't we do something about it?"

I shot up. "R-really? You'd help? I was planning on burning his house down. Maybe set his clothes on fire..."

Levy went pale. "N-no, nothing like that!" She squeaked.

"Then what?"

She pulled out another book from an orange side-bag that dangled off her small shoulder.

The title read: 10 Ways To Take Back Your Girlfriend

"My...my girlfriend?" Natsu's voice was low, and his face was flushed pink.

He didn't fully grasp what a girlfriend was, but he knew enough.

Levy shoved the book back into her small purse. "N...No! That was the wrong book!" She protested, and the tiny Mage was now reddening.

And then, she pulled out yet another book.

"Hopelessly In Love".

I made no comment, but Levy began opening the book, flipping through pages.

Finally, she showed me a page, her face glowing with triumph.

"And now," she began, "the plan begins."