Chapter 21

The past few months have been great. I mean what can a guy ask for more than a great boyfriend which I love dearly. And cute son that is my whole world. Idiots as friends that I still have no idea how I found. But oh well... And a caring family that supports me through everything. Except drugs. NEVER support your children in drugs. Look at me all wise and shit. Wow I'm turning into a dad. Help?!

"What are you Thinking about, baby?" Louis asked and oh yeah I just remembered we are laying together watching a movie.

"Just how lucky I am and how much I love you" I said and I have no idea why I laughed after it but I was just so overwhelmed that I had no idea what to do but to laugh.
He chuckled softly so soft like Galaxy chocolate all soft and silk like. "I love you too"

Even after months of saying it I still blush. Yes I'm a teenage boy and I blush. I don't give a fuck.

"BUTTSEX" suddenly Noura and sarah came through the door chanting these words over and over again. What even...?

"What!" I yelled.

They looked over at us and disappointment showed on there features...

"Why are you cuddling?" Noura asked

"Because why not?" Louis replied.

"COME ON GUYS. You could be having sex right now but yet here you are cuddling" sarah whined.

"Lame" Noura snorted.

Me and Louis shared a look and just shook our heads at them. That's it I give up on them.

Just as I was about to open my mouth and speak Zayn came in with a stereo on his shoulders and popping his head to uptown funk. Shortly followed by niall and Liam who were wearing weird shades the ones that are shaped like stars and hearts. And then the 4 emo's came in with food bags and ash with drum sticks and was drumming on the door.

Me and Louis quickly got up and rushed to my room and locked the door behind us. We were panting and throwing our weight at the door too scared that they'll come busting in. ITS A SCARY WORLD OUT THERE.
"Come on bro open up" I heard Zayn banging on the door.
"No" Louis replied.
"Bro. I thought we had something special going on. Bro"
"We are done. Bro"
"No bro. Why?"
"Because. Bro"

I just stared at them weirdly. What have I got myself into?
"HAROLD. Open the door this instant." Sarah demanded through the closed door.
"NO" I replied.
She gasped "HOW DARE YOU SAY NO TO YOUR MORHER YOUNG TADPOLE?! I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE THIS FULLY GROWN FROG THAT I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE SHOW SOME RESPECT"

"LEAVE ME ALONE I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS SHIT" I cried out loud.
"YOU ARE GROUNDED"

"LENNY. OPEN THE DOOR SON IT'S MAMA SPEAKING" I heard Noura talking next.
"FOR THE 100TH TIME MY NAME IS NOT LENNY" Louis replied.
"SURE WHATEVER YOU SAY LENNY. NOW OPEN UP"
"NEVER" he yelled and then pulled me to the window so we could climb down from it.

I lifted myself through the window and then held to the window frame. Just as I was trying to reach the thing that I was supposed to put my feet on. I slipped and I fell. I screamed loudly and then I fell on a soft mattress. When I landed i opened my eyes to see that I'm surrounded by everyone that was in our house just minutes ago. "How even?" I questioned.
"You really thought you could get away with it hazza?" Liam asked
"Uhm. Yes?" I replied unsure.
"We are always one step ahead. Keep that in mind" he smirked and I just wanted to slap that smirk off his face.

"HAROLD. I'M SORRY" Louis screamed from the window.
I looked up at him "whatever happens next know that I love you. The fairest lad of them all" I said dramatically.
"NO" he screamed and suddenly jumped out of the window to land directly over me.
I grunted in pain. Even though he is small he sure is heavy especially after landing from the 2nd story window.
"Oops?" He said while lying on top of me.
"Hi" I replied.
"Ow." I said when he elbowed me in my nuts when he tried to get off of me.
"Sorry love. Kiss it better?" He questioned I just blushed. And shook my head.
"Stop with the lovey dovey. Let's go eat" I don't even know who said it.
"Okay"

And this is the story and how of how teenage 16 year old harry styles came to this new town and has no idea how he ended up with the weirdest people ever but he won't change a thing. Even if he could he wouldn't. Yes his journey was filled with tears and laughter. But more the latter than the first which he is truly happy about.
I guess you could say these are the people that he have been waiting for?

THE END-

(A/N) so this is the end. Only the epilogue is left. I enjoyed writing this.
And thank you Noura for being my supporter through all of this. I love you.

Peace out suckers!