Chapter 20

As decided the lads (and girls) came to hangout after school, even the aussies came along which I still don't know their names..But hush no one should know.

Right now we are all sitting in my living room and since it's not that big some are sitting on the floor and some grabbed chairs from the dining table. Staring at them now I feels so happy knowing I have those idiot mothefuckers in my life.

"Harreeeeehhh where is t food?" Niall asked rubbing his tummy while pouting.. What is up with these people and food? 

"Yeah, young Harold I didn't teach you such manners. I thought I raised you well" Sarah faked sob "Where have I done wrong with you?"

"You are younger than me. how will you even raise me? when did you have time to give birth to me? I was born before your parents even decided they wanted you" 

"My,My tiny frog son, this is no such way to talk to you mother, now is it?" she raised and eyebrow challengingly.

"tiny frog son?" I asked confused as fuck.

"Yes, you look like a frog and you are tiny. Tiny frog son" she spoke in duh tonne.

"Okay, cool. Where is the food though?" Noura butted in.

"Guys, give him a break" Liam spoke and I just sighed thankfully to have someone as responsible as Liam. "Transferring from a tadpole to a fully grown frog is exhausting " Yup, said that too early.

"Louis, they are bullying me" I turned to louis who was sitting behind me with me between his legs and my back pressed to his chest.

"Hey, leave my frog boyfriend alone" He said. And I rolled my eyes. I don't look like a frog. or do I?

"LOUIS! you are a hedgehog" one of the Aussies spoke, he had red hair and an eyebrow piercing. Punk rock much? but his features were of a fish.

"I AM NOT" Louis said offended.

"Yes, Louis. You are, I mean you are as small and adorable as a hedgehog." Eleanore said.

"Harold, am I a hedgehog?" Louis turned to me.

"Yes baby, you are" He pouted and I kissed his pout away cause he is mine I sound like a creep. Oh well. apparently neither of us wanted to pull back and the others got bored so they started throwing shit at us while boo'ing.

"Hey! this is my house don't make me kick you out" I said sternly. they all stopped immediately. And baby cries were heard.

I sighed and stood up "Be back in a sec" then I went upstairs. straight to my room (it's where i'm keeping the baby until his room is ready), took him out of his crib "aw, baby why are you crying?" I sniffed his diaper and I wish I hadn't "You kept your dad quiet the gift, huh sweetie?" I laid him down on the changing table thingy I don't know. "Okay take off the diwty diwty diapers off of my  beautiful beautiful son" I said in a baby's voice and Austin kept doing garbby hands while whimpering slightly "Ush baby, and here goes the nasty diapers away from us" I put the diaper aside then grabbed the baby wet tissue stuff and started wiping his ass 'let's get you all cleaned up." I then grabbed a new diaper, put it underneath him, and I put some powder on his stuff, and then wrapped the diaper on him making sure its not too tight or too loose "here you go, so fresh ans so clean,clean" I sand while poking his tummy and doing his buttons. I then grabbed his dirty diaper tied it up, put it in a plastic bag cause thats what my mumma told me, and boom threw it in the bin.

Once i'm done I lefted him up and took him downstairs with me. Him trying to grab my hair ad me shaking my head away from him, cause once I did that mistake and I almost became bold, for a baby? he sure as hell has a strong grib.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I heard girl squealing.

"what?" I asked baffled.

"THE BABY IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" surprisingly it wasn't a girl. It was one of the Aussies I think his name is ashton? he had long curly hair. Yeah I guess that's his name. Everyone stared at him and then busted out laughing while he turned crimson red.

"Can I hold him?" Louis asked quietly while the others were still laughing, I noddedand gave him my son carefully. he took him in his hands the processed to play with him and I couldn't help but smile fondly at him. This is how I picture my future.

"I love you" before I even knew it the wors slipped from my mouth. 

He stared at me shocked and suddnly the room became quiet. Nosy bastards. I blushed and started fidgeting in my spot "I-a-am, Ugh, I...." I didn't know what to say.

"I love you too" I sighed of realif and I almost bursted out in tears from how happy I was feeling literally the world is perfect. I smiled, he smiled back and then turned to play with my son.

"Harred I still want me food" Niall spoke and Sara swatted him on the shoulder "STOP ABUSING ME" 

"I do NOT abuse you"

"Yes, you do. In the beginning you were all sweet and stuff, and now you are just abusive" he sighed sadly, Sara rollled her eyes and returned to her conversation with Noura.

I went to the kicthen grabbed some snack from there and then headed bhack to the livng room adn dumping them on the table. Sarah and Niall were the first to rush to the table and eat. 

The aussies joined them shortly and the one with red hair sat beside Sarah and they started talking. And he was sitting a little bit too close. But she doesn't seem to ming. I turned to Zayn and saw that he was giving dirty looks to Micheal and mimicing him every time he would say something or laugh. 

I shrugged and turned to Louis who was in the middle of doing a funny face with his eyes crossed and austig giggling obviously finding it the funniest thing in the world. I quickly got my phone out and took a picture of them. Cause those type of moments that I want to always have something to remind me of.

" STOP READING THOSE DAMN FANFICTIONS" Noura snapped and then snatched Sarah's phone away from her.

"I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A REALLY GOOD SMUT SCENE" Sarah said and then quickly covered her mouth, she laughed nervously "Uh, never-mind" she blushed and hid her face in Zayn's chest and he just chuckled and it was adorable.

"Noura, leave my girlfriend alone" Zayn said while holding his hand out for Noura to give him back the phone.

"Aren't you bothered that she is always reading those fanficitons?" Noura asked

"No, she can do whatever she wants as long as she pays enough attention to me" he said and then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. (a/n) i'm sorry so many damn feels!!)  

Then Austin started crying, I turned my attention to him and saw that Louis was trying to calm him down while pouting. 

"I think he is hungry, Hold him for a second while

I go make him some milk" I went to the kitchen, did the milk, then I went back to the living room. I tested the temperature of the milk when I saw that it was warm enough, I gestured for Louis to give him to me, he shook his head "I'll feed him" I smiled and handed him the bottle.

When Austin was full he started to doze off, so everyone said goodbye and left to go their separate ways.

Louis was the last, he pecked my lips. Okay maybe we snogged for a while. And then he left leaving me alone with my son.

I smiled at him and then took him up the stairs and laid him down in his bed where he fell asleep peacefully. 

I took a shower, changed into my pyjamas. Just my boxers, lol if you thought I'd actually sleep with clothes. And then laid in bed closed my eyes and started drifting off to sleep.

With one thought in my mind.

me and Louis just confessed our love for each other.

(A/N) HOLA! ENJOY.

-Sarahxx