Chapter 17

~3 weeks later~

It's been exactly three weeks since i've known that i'm a father... Those past weeks been hell, i'm not saying that it got any better...Basically i've been ignoring everyone locking myself in my room, Louis and the guys came to check on me and I just ignored them when they knocked on my bedroom door.

But yesterday I got a call from school that I have to go our else i'm gonna get a detention. Dafuq is their problem?

So now i'm outside the school doors, And I sure as hell don't wanna go in and see all the happy people talking to their oh so great friends about their oh so great perfect life, they can go and suck a fucking dick.

I opened the school doors and entered. here goes nothing.

_____________________________________________

-Louis POV- SURPRISE!!!

It's been three weeks and Harry been ignoring us. I don't know what is his problem, But i'm his boyfriend for fuck's sake. He should tell my everything, and i should be there to make him feel better. That's my job as a boyfriend. BUT NO! apparently he doesn't need me. Fucking hell.

To tell you the truth it hurts FUCKING A LOT. I miss him so damn much, and I feel like i'm hanging there, Like 'i don't know if i'm his boyfriend anymore or not? How am I gonna even make sure? when your boyfriend basically ignores you for 3 fucking weeks.... what's that supposed to mean? When I finally let all my walls down. After refusing the idea of actually dating anyone for years, and boom Harry comes around and he fucks up my walls and life and all I want is to be near him and shit. Just so he would ignore me at the end? that's not what I thought of this relationship.

Right now i'm standing by Harry's locker and I don't even know why I just kept doing it in hopes that he will actually come and I can talk to him

And today seems to be my lucky day cause there is Harry walking towards his locker. He looks like shit. and i'm not gonna sugar-coat it and say even when he looks like shit he is so beautiful i love him so much omg. Cause that''s just stupid how the hell does someone look like shit and still be beautiful...? anyways he has bags under his eyes that are too dark for his own good, his eyes are red and puffy as if he's been crying for the past few weeks, his hair is a mess on top of his head that is greasy. And don't even get me started on his clothes. He's wearing a hoodie that looks like he's been wearing for the years without taking it off, and a sweatpants that'shas way too many wrinckels. All in all he looks like hell.

Finally he noticed me when he was like 5 feets away from me. He just stared at me until his eyes watered "Louis" he whimpered and then he broke down and sstarted obbing. I just held him real tight without saying a word. I don't know what's going on but it seems really bad I'll just hold him. For now.

"shhh baby it's okay, whatever it is i'm sure it can be fixed. Everything will be alright, i'm always here" I whispered in his ear.

"You won't be for long" he said quietly seeming almost desperate.

"yes I will, i'll always be here for you. I promise" I said and my heart just broke for the fragile boy in my arms. Even tho basically the whole school is staring at us right now, I really don't care those peasants can get own with their own shit.

"don't make promises that you can't keep" he whispered and then retorted from my arms standing in arms length from me wiping off his tears "i'm so stupid I shouldn't be crying" he said more so to himself but I heard him.

"What do you mean I can't keep? being with is a choice. And it's mine, so i'm not gonna leave you." I said honestly my feelings for him are way stronger than me leaving him for something that isn't that important.

"Louis, I just found out i'm..i'm a d-dad" and then the tears came back again on his face. okay I take that back it's defiantly important.

"you're a WHAT?!" I asked out of disbelief.

"I'm a fucking dad Louis!" he snapped. and my whole face expression changed to a really surprised one. From all the things I thought that might've happened. I did NOT expect this.

"I...I need time to process this" I said while shaking my head and starting to walk away.

"You said you wouldn't leave me" Harry whimpered. And I swear my heart just broke into a million and one piece.

"i'm sorry I jnust need time" I said before walking away with tears streaming down my face. I don't know why it's effecting me this much when 'i have nothing to do with it. And i'm not the one that got their life ruined but I just am effected.

I left school and went home cause I just can't focus there.

Harry is a dad.

My sweet 16 year-old hazza is a dad.

those words just bring tears to my eyes again. Harry doesn't deserve this. He is too young, I mean i'm 18 about to turn 19 and i'm not ready to have kids. How about when you're 16?

I'm a huge fucking dick. I shouldn't've left him when he needed me. But I just couldn't. He seemed so broken it broke me too.

And why is this so hard for me? Louis you selfish bastard you're not the one that is a father. Keep your shit to yourself and be there to the one you love.

And I just realized something......

I love him.

I never thought that the day that I will love someone would've came around, I thought I was incapable of love. But apparently I am. And I love Harry Edward Styles, The curly haired beautiful boy.

________________________________

-Back to Harry's POV-

He walked away. After promising me that he'll be there. I shouldn't think much of it, I mean he said he just needs time to think, But i'm just an emotional wreck at the moment.. I mean what if it's just him sugar-coating I can't be with you anymore?

After my incounter with Louis I just couldn't be at school anymore. So I just waited til they checked the attendance and wrote my name. Then I left school as fast as possible. I just couldn't be around those people anymore.

When I went home I went to the kitchen relived that the house is empty and grabbed a banana. And then I went upstairs to my room and locked myself in again.

This time I went on twitter. Everything seemed the same. Caroline talked to me a few times but I just can't reply.

"@Harry_Styles: Remember that promise you told me? that you'll never leave me.What happened to that?"

I tweeted that and just when I decided to log off. I saw a tweet from Louis.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Made a stupid move today. #IWillNeverLeaveYou!"

He tweeted that, and hopefully it's meant to me. And he really is gonna be there for me. I want him there for me. No, I need him there for me.

I think...I think I love him.....

(A/N) wow the story is getting depressing.... Hopefully it will be happy again :D

stay awesome.

-Sarahxx