Chapter 10

(Harry's POV)

So sarah fulfilled her promise and right now we're at the pizza parlor having dinner -since it's her favorite restaurant- and talking about nothing but everything like just talking about stupid stuff that people might actually hate us because of them.

until something or rather someone walking in the parlor. Caroline. Seriously what is she doing her? I won't be surprised if she is actually stalking me. Seriously the past few days has been hell in my music class. She always tries to hit on me it's just creepy, I mean I clearly told her that I don't like her anymore and that I actually like someone else, and that someone happens to be a boy with blue eyes that goes by the name Louis Tomlinson. but she won't give up. and like that one time she put her hand on my thighs and started going up slowly till she was close to my private area and I pushed her hand away.

Oh shit she is coming over her. Oh shit Oh shit! Why am i so nervous? I mean i'm the guy after all. God what's wrong with me!! Hide under the table FAST! "Hey Harry" shit too late..

"umm hi Caroline"

"What are you doing her?"

"Funny cause I could ask you the same thing" I was nervous. hell I was sweating like a pig. And stumbling over my own word. I was so uncomfortable. And I feel that Sarah felt my discomfort cause she speaks up.

"Hi i'm sarah" She smiled sweetly.

"yeah yeah, I'm Caroline" she mumbles while looking at me. God she is a freak.

"So Harry, wanna go out with me. This Saturday?" she asked in a low voice that supposed to be sexy? I just freel it's disgusting.

"umm I can't" I answered her.

"Why not? come on just give me a chance" I already gave you one bitch. I thought and I clearly said that I like someone else. Why is she so stupid? why did I even date her? Oh yeah cause she was the hottest girl in school and well I was really lucky to have a shot with her.

"umm...uhm.. because...umm" I shifted in my chair "i'mwithsomebodyelse" I said fast.

"What? I didn't hear you"

I rolled my eyes. "I said I Am with someone"

"Oh really? and who is that someone" she raised and eyebrow.

"ummmmmmmm" I coughed trying to find someone. Fast.

"me" sarah stepped in "we're dating. And we're actually in the middle of one right now"

"you? he is dating you? I just saw you today kissing that Zayn guy" she sneered

"well, he is my ex-boyfriend and he kinda still has feelings for me. and he was overwhelmed so he did it. it was an accident and he didn't mean to. So all good now" sarah answers while grabbing my hand from accros the table.

"fine. But you need more than that. And that so happens to be me" she whispered in my ear which cause me to shiver. Gosh she is a bitch. "See you Harry" with that she walked away.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked in disbelief.

"well, I save your ass so be grateful" sarah answered me.

"Can you do me like this huge favor?" I asked her.

"yeah sure anything"

"Can you pretend to be my girlfriend and continue with our act until I find another solution" I asked her.

"I don't know Harry, what about Zayn?" she asked.

"please, he'll understand" I gave her my best puppy dog face

The One I've Waited For (Larry stylinson)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara