Chapter 15

I was walking with Sarah the next day during lunch break looking for Noura cause she wasn't at the canteen as we agreed to meet.

We looked at all the places we thought she would be at, and now we're looking through the classrooms to see if she is there.

Sarah was walking ahead of me and she suddenly let out a scream "Oh shit...I need bleach to my brain....Fuck.Shit....HARRY!" so I hurried towards her and saw Noura and Mr.Tomlinson looking guilty and face red with swollen lips...

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just walked on these too making out at the back" Sarah answered and then turned to them "You could've Locked the door at least"

I looked really confused "what about Liam?" I asked.

"we broke up a few days ago" Noura answered.

"When?" Sarah demanded.

"When you both went out on your dates liam called me and told me to meet him at the park, and then he told me that he wanted to break up and I told him that that's what I wanted too, He asked me if I was upset I said no, cause in all honesty I don't feel anything more than brotherly love toward him, so we agreed to stay friends...and yeah" she finished and took a deep breath.

"i'm so sorry, but why were you two making out?" Sarah asked.

"well" Noura started scratching the back of her neck nervously "I was asking him about the homework cause I didn't get it and then uhm...it juts kinda happened" Noura smiled nervously.

"But he is a teacher, isn't that like illegal?" I asked.

"believe me, I know all about it, and plus she is still underage so I could go to prison for this, but i'm willing to take my chances if she is willing to do so too" Mr.Tomlinson or Cole or whatever spoke.

"Oh i'm so willing to" Noura grinned looking at him.

"okay well, good luck. But Noura we need to go now, come on" I told them she bid goodbye to Mr.Tomlinson and we walked out of the classroom heading to the canteen.

When we were close Noura stopped us and made us promise her that we won't tell anyone about it. And we promised and entered the canteen keeping quiet about what happened.

I sat beside Louis, Noura and sarah next to each other and Sarah next to Zayn who immediately wrapped his arms around her waist. he blushed and started eating. ADORABLE.

Suddenly Niall spoke up "did you know 4 Aussies will transfer to our school from Australia in some exchange program"

"SHIT YEAH CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THEM" I spoke.

they all nodded in agreement and with that everyone turned around making conversations with the other.

(A/N) really short chapter I know, But had to be written.

-Sarahxx