Chapter 3

Zayn seemed like a cool lad, we texted each other and got to know each other more. and he even asked me to sit with them in lunch but I just declined I didn't wanna intrude or anything. 

I sat down on an empty table glaring at the poison that they give as food. that's until two girls sat down with me. I looked up and saw one who had a brown long hair, and she was wearing a simple t-shirt, with a slight make up, nothing too fancy just simple. and the other had a darker brown hair, wearing a sweatshirt that was a bit baggy, and had no make up but she looked cute also. they booth seemed younger than me tho i"m not sure how much but they defiantly weren't my age.

the one with the darker hair spoke up first "hi, i'm sara-" she pointed at her friend"-And this is noura"

I smiled at the girls and said "i'm harry, nice to meet you" yeah i'm rather really nice.

they smiled and nodded and started to dig in their food.

"not to sound rude but why did you guys sit with me?" I questioned.

the one with the light brown hair, noura spoke for the first time"We saw you glaring at your food and sitting alone so we decided to sit with you, if you don't mind"

"nah I don't mind at all, so how old are you guys?"

sarah spoke"i'm 14" she pointed at her friend again"and she is 15 going to be 16 the next month"

"oooh" so I guessed correctly they were younger than me one with two years and the other by months.

we spent lunch time talking and I found out that they were best friends, they both loved food, and one was too obssesed with video games, and the other really like music but she says she can't sing or play the guitar or anything but she is also a big fan of sports and actually plays some of them. they are cool actually and a bit weird and funny too. I actually enjoyed my time with them. but it had to end evntually.

The bell rang and I had bio with zayn and that made me slightly happy. I made other friends other than zayn but he was the closest we're not bestfriends tho or even that close but between them he is the closest him and niall.

I entered the class on time before the late bell, and sat at my usual seat next to zayn, he smiled and greeted me and went back into doing his work.

At the end of the class zayn asked me if i'm still coming to the party tonight.

"sure, I wouldn't miss it"

"great see you later then"

And we that we both went our separate ways.

Later that night I wore a t-shirt and skinny jeans with boots, and brushed my hair and ruffled it a bit until it was good enough.

When i first entered the house I was shocked by how many people were there, the music was blasting the lights were flashing and people were grinding on each other. 

I soon made my way to the kitchen sitting at the bar since I couldn't spot zayn anywhere and I came alone so I had no other choice.

I kept ordering drinks and getting pissed but not to my liking, but i just felt like drinking today and no one was there to stop me. so why the hell not. live while we're young, right? I don't do that YOLO shit.

And suddnly I was shoved from the stool and punched in the face, my nose started bleeding and I was confused looking up seeing a guy smirking "what the........"

"oooh shit it marcel, thought you'd just take off your glasses and not put gel in your hair and wearing normal clothes, we won't know it's you" I looked at him confused not understanding anything.